Hanan Buhari, Mohammed Turad
One of the daughters of President Muhammadu Buhari, Hanan is set to marry Mohammed Turad, a special adviser to former Lagos State governor and current Minister of Works, Babatunde Fashola.
According to SR, Hunan Buhari and Mohammed Turad, marriage is set to take place on September 4, 2020.
The wedding will be held inside the Aso Rock Villa and has been dubbed as ‘The First wedding’, being the first-ever wedding to happen in the Aso Rock Villa.
Mohammed Turad is the son of a former lawmaker, Alhaji Mahmud Sani Sha’aban, who represented Zaria in the House of Representatives from May 2003 to May 2007.
Sha’aban is also a former governorship candidate in Kaduna State under the defunct Action Congress of Nigeria.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies