The Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (‘NSIA’ or ‘the Authority’) is a Nigerian financial institution that focuses on investments in the international market as well as key sectors of the Nigerian economy. Our organisation is well-positioned to play a critical role in sustaining national economic development by improving Nigeria’s infrastructure and providing economic stabilisation assistance during times of economic stress.
About Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- GAP is an integral part of the Authority’s strategy for contributing towards nation building by bolstering human capacity development. Under the programme, NSIA offers young, ambitious and performance driven graduates an opportunity to gain direct practical experience in the Authority’s core business areas through a scheme designed to build global talents and raise a new generation of leaders for the nation at large.
- It is a composite 2-year long programme covering classroom sessions and on-the-job training that offers an unparalleled opportunity to fresh graduates seeking to gain firsthand experience and competence in Asset and Portfolio Management, Management, Infrastructure Project Management, Investment Operations, Compliance, Audit and Risk Management.
- Through intensive on-the-job training, successful applicants will be equipped with a unique combination of knowledge, skills and competencies required to make the seamless transition into the larger corporate environment. Following the successful launch of the pilot programme in 2021, NSIA now seeks to commence the 2022 GAP.
Eligibility Criteria for NSIA Recruitment 2022 For Graduates
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree in any discipline from a reputable university with a minimum of Second Class Upper (2:1) grade
- Maximum age of 24 years for applicants with a first degree and 26 years for applicants with a second degree
- Completion of NYSC at the time of application.
- Applicants must be Nigerians
In addition, candidates should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Appreciable understanding of the NSIA’s mandate
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- High level of pro-activity and ability to follow through on assigned tasks
The Process for Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria and pass the screening process will be enrolled for a seven (7) week bootcamp,
- Final selection will be made from among the candidates who successfully complete bootcamp.
Application Closing Date for NSIA Recruitment 2022 For Graduates
16th September, 2022.
How to Apply for NSIA Recruitment 2022 For Graduates
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence.
Thanks for applying for Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2022 For Graduates