At Total Secure Nigeria we’re very assured that we are going to grow to be your most well-liked alternative for safety and defence merchandise all through Nigeria. Through our partnership with our sister firm is the UK we really feel we’re within the excellent place to offer a definitive providers to our purchasers.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Accountant
- The function of Accountant is vital and important to us. The firm is dependent upon the experience of the accountant to supervise its investments by making ready monetary studies and growing long-term methods.
- The Accountant shall even be liable for finance & funding administration and shall examine methods to enhance profitability, and analyze markets for enterprise alternatives in addition to render recommendation in areas together with however not restricted to growth, acquisitions and mission/expense supervision.
Experience & Qualification
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a associated discipline.
- Minimum 3-5 years work expertise in related discipline
- An superior degree reminiscent of a Master of Accounting, Economics or Business Administration is an added benefit.
- Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria or its equivalence.
Key Competency Required:
- Proficient in preparation of studies and compliance doc required by legislation, rules or firm insurance policies
- Able to keep up accounting controls by making ready and recommending insurance policies and procedures
- Confidential, Reliable & Detail-oriented
- Able to arrange administration account with little or no supervision.
- Able to observe everyday accounts and transaction with precision.
- Proficient in accounting package deal reminiscent of MS Excel, Quickbook, Sage 10, ERP and many others
- Having robust abilities in Maths, Computer, Communication and Data evaluation.
CHECK THIS ALSO : Sujimoto Construction Limited : Job for Graduate Accountant
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] Mail needs to be titled “Application for the Position of Accountant”
Application Deadline 21st June, 2019.