See how to Apply for 2021 Massive Entry Level Recruitment at Polaris Bank Limited
Are You Ready to Define Yourself?
Are you goal-oriented, intelligent, creative, and customer-focused?
Do you have the right mentality to succeed in a high-energy workplace?
If you answered yes, you can join the Polaris Bank family!
We’re looking for motivated, results-oriented people who want to work in one of our 300+ Nigerian locations and start a banking career.
We take pleasure in being an employer of choice at Polaris Bank.
We provide a competitive work environment, as well as appealing salary and incentives, to help our people achieve their professional goals.
Criteria for the shortlist at Polaris Bank Limited Entry Level Recruitment
A university degree from an approved school with a minimum of Second Class Lower or HND (Distinction).
The obligatory NYSC scheme was completed and a certificate was issued.
By December 31, 2021, you must be 25 years old or younger (National Population Commission Birth Certificate required). Age declarations are not accepted.)
Minimum of 5 credits in O’levels (WAEC/NECO) in not more than one (1) sitting, including Mathematics and English.
I am willing and ready to work anywhere in the United States.
How to Apply for 2021 Massive Entry Level Recruitment at Polaris Bank Limited
- Create an account by clicking the “Register“
Go to your email inbox and activate your account there.
Use your registered email address and password to log in.
You must provide the following information:
Information about yourself
Qualifications for a passport photo
Certifications and Documents Certifications and Documents
Foreign institutions must be filled in, whereas Nigerian institutions are listed.
- At the bottom of the screen, click the “Update” button when you’ve finished each page. To receive more alternatives for a certain field, always click on the arrow in a dropdown box. To travel through the portal pages, utilise the buttons ‘Previous’ and ‘Next.’
Double-check that the name used in the application is the same as the name on all documentation in the same order. If necessary, include a sworn affidavit or certificate.
Double-check that your documents meet the requirements listed at the top of the page. Select the document to be uploaded from the Documents box. Choose a file and upload it. NB: To avoid uploading issues, make sure you view all documents once they’ve been uploaded.
Once you’ve completed the steps above, you’ll have created an e-Recruiter profile. This profile will be used to apply for any open positions on the Portal. To avoid problems, double-check your profile information; you can change it at any moment.
At the top of the screen, click the “Vacancies” tab to apply for a position.
On the vacancy list, beside the vacancy you want to apply for, click the “View/Apply” button.
A brief description of the job opening appears. To submit your application, click the “Apply Now” button.
After you’ve submitted your application, you’ll see a message on the screen that says, “Application Complete! Thank you for your interest in this position.
Only adequately qualified individuals would be contacted after a thorough review.” You can also check if your application was successful under ‘My Job Applications.’
- You’ve applied for a job and been accepted.
- Application closes Thursday, August 5, 2021.
- Test date is Saturday, August 14, 2021.
Also Apply for : Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
Thanks for Applying for 2021 Massive Entry Level Recruitment at Polaris Bank Limited .
Inform others by sharing.
2021 Massive Entry Level Recruitment at Polaris Bank Limited
See how to apply for 2021 Massive Entry Level Recruitment at Polaris Bank Limited
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)