WAEC Result Checker 2021 – Here is steps on how to check WAEC result 2021 on www.waecdirect.org result checker portal. The WAEC website for checking WASSCE results is now available. You can now check your WAEC 2021 result online.
2021 WAEC Result Nigeria student can check waec SSCE result 2021/22 at official portal @ www.waecdirect.org.
WAEC Exam 2021
- In general, the Council administers two exams each year: one in May/June for school candidates and another in October/November for private candidates in Nigeria.
- School candidates collect their certificates from their schools while private candidates obtain theirs directly from WAEC.
- Candidates can collect their certificates from WAEC Zonal and Branch offices in charge of the state where they sat for the examination.
2021 WAEC Result:
- Besides checking waec results online WAECDIRECT website by using waec result checker 2021 online, you may also have your results delivered to an email address of your choice by selecting the appropriate options on the WAECDIRECT homepage.
- Candidates can also check their results by delivered to your GSM mobile phone via SMS.
WAEC result checker 2021/22:
Here is the guide on How to Check WAEC 2021 Result Online
- Step 1: Open your laptop or mobile and connect to the internet.
- Step 2: Login to www.waecdirect.org or CLICK HERE
- Now WAECDIRECT main portal will appear.
- Step 3: Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Step 4 : Enter the Year of Examination eg. 2021
- 5 : Select the Type of Examination [School Candidates Result] [Private Candidate Result]
- For Step 6 : Enter the Scratch card Serial Number (check the reverse side of your Scratch card.)
- Step 7 : Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card.
- Step 8 : Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
NB. You can print or download waec result for future reference.
- Without a scratch card, candidates can’t access the WAECDIRECT Online service. A Scratch card is a plastic card with a scratch patch on the reverse side that conceals a PIN required to access the WAECDIRECT service.
- The pin is a unique 10-digit or 12-digit number that is required to access the service.
- A Scratch card may be purchased at the National Office of WAEC and at any of its zonal and branch offices across Nigeria. The reviewed price for the Scratchcard is now N450 only.
- You may check your results up to a maximum of 5 (five) times with the use of 1 (one) Scratch card for a single result.
If you do not have an Internet connection or facing slow internet connectivity then do not worry, West African Examinations Council provide another service to check the result one is Interactive Voice Response (IVR) technique and another is GSM mobile phone via SMS.
Send SMS in the format below:
- WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear and Send it to 32327
- Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
- Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. MTN, Celtel & Glo subscribers) SMS cost N30 only.