Technical Consultant / Advisor at the Lagos State Government Recruitment 2021 — Ibile Holdings Limited is the Investment Company of the Lagos State Government. In 1989, Ibile Holdings Limited was established by the Lagos State Government as a key agent to diversify the monetary system and ship every financial returns and socio-economic benefits to the state and its citizenry.
The Company has via the years centered on investments in numerous sectors; with a portfolio valued at over N21 billion as at 31 December, 2020.
Ibile Holdings Limited is poised for added progress by cashing in on the fairly a couple of options accessible in Lagos State, Nigeria and the reverse elements of the world by driving the establishment of current enterprise sectors in collaboration with sturdy strategic and technical companions.
We invite functions for the place below:
- Ibile Holdings Limited (IBILE) proposed with the Ministry of Health and obtained Lagos State Government’s (LASG) approval for a medical providers assist initiative tagged Medical Diagnostics and Services Provision Scheme (MDSPS)”.
- The objective is to enhance healthcare supply in Lagos State, by using personal funding to ship recognized poor medical diagnostic, investigative and plenty of different healthcare associated providers in public healthcare amenities – particularly to these at the Primary and Secondary ranges.
- These providers shall be procured through Structured deferred funds (leases) from chosen personal service suppliers / distributors and the use of personal investments is in recognition of the inelastic demand on authorities’s insufficient funds for growth initiatives and providers.
Scope of Work
The profitable Consultant is anticipated to totally ship the plan considering the detailed scope of labor as indicated beneath:
- Provision of Technical Evaluation and Quality Assurance Advisory providers necessary for the actualization of the proposed Medical Diagnostic and Services Provision Scheme and in accordance with best world practices:
- Design and Conduct a Needs Assessment to information the procurement and deployment of the providers.
- Advise on Quality Specification, Service Spread, Measurement (KPls), and Pricing, amongst others.
- Advise on the Pre-qualification. Assessment and Selection of the Service Providers.
- Collaborate on the Marketing of the Scheme.
- Collaborate on the design, conduct of The Stakeholder Engagement, Management and Communication.
- Project Monitoring, Feedback and Reporting.
- The chosen Consultant / Advisor will work with Ibile, the implementation Committee of the Scheme / Project stakeholders, and any LASG Institution with strategic function in the actualization of the Scheme
- The Technical Consultant or its consultant shall be a member on the Projects Advisory and Management Committees. These are the Policy and Operations organs of the Project.
Minimum Qualification and Experience Criteria for Technical Consultant / Advisor at the Lagos State Government Recruitment 2021
- The Consultant should ideally be a registered Practicing Firm; duly licensed to observe Medicine / Medical Services in Nigeria and with good information of the Nigerian well being system; however with added benefit of the understanding of Lagos State’s well being techniques, panorama, and governance.
- The Principal Consultant / Firm should possess good monitor document in hospital initiatives spanning planning, design, infrastructure growth and providers provision with a minimal of fifteen (15) years post-qualification work expertise.
- Experience in conducting main analysis, collating, and analyzing knowledge; particularly in well being fields.
- Demonstrated expertise in managing massive growth initiatives with a number of deliverables and dependencies.
- Past providers in healthcare growth and economics.
The State Government would contemplate Consultants duly registered to observe in Nigeria and with confirmed capabilities on such task. To apply, the Consultant should present proof of appreciable expertise and monitor data of fine performance of their space of curiosity. In addition, the Consultant is to submit & fulfill the following documentation and situations:
- A Covering Letter summarizing content material of the pre-qualification paperwork;
- Certificate of Incorporation of Company / Firms registration in Nigeria;
- Evidence of present registration with Lagos State Public Procurement Agency (PPA);
- Evidence of present registration of the Firm(s) with acknowledged Professional our bodies;
- The Firm’s normal construction and detailed curriculum vitae profile / particulars of employees of the Firm or Consortium with areas of specialization;
- The final 3-Years Audited Financial Statements and newest Management Accounts; (2018, 2019, 2020).
- Evidence of comparable expertise in two (2) assignments in the previous 5 years with proof of Letters of Award and Certificate of Job Completion;
- Copies of VAT registration with TIN quantity and proof of VAT remittance for final Three (3) years; 2017, 2018, 2019.
- Detailed methodology in addition to work plan for use consistent with targets and scope of service undertaking.
Application Closing Date
12noon, thirteenth April, 2021.
How to Apply for Technical Consultant / Advisor at the Lagos State Government Recruitment 2021
Interested and certified candidates should submit their Expression of Interests (EOI) in English with One (1) authentic copy and Three (3) different copies in a sealed envelope clearly marked “EOI: MEDICAL DIAGNOSTIC AND SERVICES PROVISION SCHEME (MDSPS), indicating “Technical” and delivered to:
The Managing Director / CEO,
Ibile Holdings Limited,
Kajola House, 62 / 64 Campbell Street,
- It should be famous that this EOI doesn’t represent a dedication on the a part of the State and / or the lbile Holdings Limited to award the undertaking to any Consultant(s) expressing curiosity.
- Furthermore, submission of paperwork shall not entitle any of the parties to any declare in opposition to the State and / or the Ibile Holdings Limited by advantage of such occasion having responded to the EOl.
- All prices incurred by respondents on account of this EOI and any subsequent requests for data shall be for the respondent’s account solely.
Lagos State Government Recruitment 2021 for Financial Consultant / Advisor
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications