NYSC Registration | NYSC Call Up Letter | All You should Know As A Perspective Corp Member
After graduating, the dream of every Nigerian students/Graduates is to serve the Nation.
National Youth Service Corps , NYSC is the mandatory youth services to the Nation, with a duration of a year. Graduates are been group into different batch and stream.
The National Youth Service Corps, is grouped into 3 batch of two stream each.
E.g. Batch A Stream 1 , Batch A Stream 2
Batch B Stream 1, Batch B Stream 2
Batch C Stream 1, Batch C Stream 2
It is expected that prospective members of the Corps will log on to the NYSC Portal to begin printing their call-up letters.
Prospective members of the corps who have not made payments during online registration are to begin receiving call-up letters from their respective graduation institutions.
Steps on How to Print NYSC Call-Up Letters
- Go to NYSC portal at http://portal.nysc.org.ng.
- Select the Login here icon (https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc2/ResumePayment.aspx)
- Login with your registered email and password.
- Click on ‘Print Call Up Letter’ link to access and print your call-up letters.
How do I get my NYSC call up number?
You will find your Call-Up Number on your Green Card on your dashboard after you log in to the portal. The number takes the format of: NYSC/Institution attended Acronym/Year of Mobilization/Serial Number
Is NYSC call up letter ready?
All the 2020 Batch ‘B’ Stream II prospective corps members that the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) portal for printing of call up letters will be enabled from 16th January, 2021. Prospective Corps members are expected to log on to the NYSC Portal to commence printing of their Call-up letters immediately
What is a call up letter?
The National Youth Service Corps call up letter is that document that will show you your state of deployment, the date you will go camp, the address of the camp you will use and other important details.
How can I download call up letter?
- Log on to NYSC portal at www.portal.nysc.org.ng.
- Login with your registered email and password used during online registration.
- Click on ‘Print Call Up Letter‘
- Download your call up letter in PDF format and print
How do I check my NYSC status?
- Select your Institution.
- Supply your Matriculation Number and Surname in the required columns.
- Select your date of birth.
- Finally, click the ‘SEARCH’ button to access your mobilization status.
How do I pay my NYSC call up letter?
How do I register for NYSC
- Visit The Main NYSC Online Portals. …www.portal.nysc.org.ng
- Provide An Active Email Account. …
- Secure Your Account. …
- Check Your Mailbox To Continue. …
- Fill The NYSC Registration Form. …
- Login To NYSC Portal To Complete Registration.
How do I find the call up letter on my phone?
- STEP 1: Login with your email and password.
- STEP 2: Close the pop-up screen message.
- STEP 3: Just scroll down and keep scrolling down till you see the next image below.
- STEP 4: Click on print Call–Up letter.
- STEP 5: Click Open.
- STEP 6: A message will pop asking you to download call–up letter.
Difference Between NYSC Call-Up Number and NYSC Certificate Number
What’s NYSC Call Up Number?
OY means State of Oyo. That you’re posted to work in the State of Oyo
BEN means Benin University. It means that you graduated from Benin University,
2011 reveals that the year in which you worked was
142356 is your distinctive number,
The above NYSC Call-Up No is not intentional for example purposes, no coincidence.
Example of NYSC Call Up Number
What’s NYSC discharge number?
On the top right-hand corner of the certificate, the NYSC discharge number is printed. The format of the NYSC discharge number is A00, followed by 7 digits. Do not confuse the call-up number with that. You can check the certificate.
What is NYSC certificate number?
Your NYSC certificate number, also called the NYSC discharge certificate number, typically appears in the upper-right corner of your NYSC certificate.
The number of the NYSC certificate is just a number that doesn’t have NYSC/OY initials. It’s simply the number of the certificate that normally starts with a seven-digit number followed by A00.
Don’t confuse the number of the NYSC discharge certificate with the call-up number.
What is NYSC mobilization?
NYSC Mobilization, is the process of enlisting eligible graduates from accredited university.
As part of efforts aimed at ensuring that only eligible graduates who pass through duly accredited full time courses are mobilized for participation in the National Youth Service Corps, the NYSC Management is collaborating with relevant regulatory bodies of the respective Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs)
How can a married woman Register for NYSC?
- Marriage Certificate.
- Change of Name Proof (newspaper)
- Husband’s place of residence.
- Identity Proof of Husband/ID Card (NIN/NIMC / Driving License etc.)
- Utility Bill.
- Husband’s Passport.
How do I register for NYSC exclusion letter online?
How to Register for NYSC exclusion letter online discussed here.
NYSC EXCLUSION LETTER REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- Visit http://portal.nysc.org.ng
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, Click “Check Senate List or its equivalents” (http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc4/VerifySenateLists.aspx) to confirm your details
- Return to Homepage http://portal.nysc.org.ng
- Click on ‘Mobilization Batch
- Click on ‘Fresh Registration’ which will redirect you to the next page (Initiate account Creation)
- Fill in the required details and Click on ‘Continue’
- Verify your email address by ‘Clicking on the URL to confirm and continue with your NYSC account creation/registration
- Fill in the required details, (Please select Part-Time to ignore JAMB Regularization No.), then Click on ‘Submit and Continue’,
- You will be redirected to the Payment Page (choose your preferred payment options)
- Proceed to make Payment. (payment is usually less than
N3000 naira, excluding cybercafé charges)
- Check your dashboard to know if it is available for immediate printing or check after some days for printing.
How do I check my call up letter online?
- To check your National Youth Service Corps call up letter, follow the instructions listed below:
- You first need to login to the NYSC portal at https://portal.nysc.org.ng to search your call-up letter.
- To log in with the email you used during your online registration and your password, click on ‘Login Here.’
- Click the “Resume” button.
- Click on “Print Call Up Letter” on your dashboard to view your call up letter and see where you’ve been posted.
If you want your call-up letter to be printed, save it as a PDF file on your device and send it to a flash to take it to the place you are printing it from. And you can send it to the printer and print it directly if your machine is connected to a printer. Also, remember to print your Green Card from NYSC
Pay Attention To:
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer