How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021/2022 , Application Form & Portal can be accessed here
The start date for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021 has been announced. See the NPF recruitment form, application portal (www.policerecruitment.gov.ng), requirements, and how to apply for the NPF recruitment 2021, as well as all the information you need about the Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2021/2022.
Do you want to know more about the Nigeria Police Force’s ongoing constable recruitment? Then you’ve come to the right place to apply for NPF 2021/2022 recruitment. As a result, scroll down the page to get all of the information you require.
The Inspector General of Police has approved the Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021/2022 Form. Application process is ongoing, and successful candidates will be trained at one of the NPF’s training centers.
The application form for the recruitment of 10,000 constables into the NPF is now available for the year 2021. Enlistment in the Nigerian Police Force is open to all eligible candidates in all 36 states.
This article discusses the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) recruitment portal, application guidelines, and how to obtain a recruitment form.
Most importantly, the application for NPF recruitment 2021 is free. If you want to apply for a job with the Nigerian Police Force, keep this in mind. The application form is available on the NPF’s recruitment website.
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021
1). The Nigeria Police Force (NPF), in conjunction with the Police Service Commission (PSC), invites applications from interested and qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as Police constable (Recruits).
2). The online application portal will be available for a limited time. From the 29th of November, 2021 to the 10th of January, 2022.
Interested applicants are to log on to the Nigeria Police online recruitment portal and apply via the application registration form within the specified period.
3). APPLICATION METHOD for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021
Before beginning the application,
- Applicants MUST have their National Identification Number (NlN), a functional email address, and a valid phone number.
- Applicants must upload a scanned copy of their original O’Level result(s) to the portal.
- Visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng or Click Here
- Fill and SUBMIT the Online Form.(Review the information before final submission).
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms, and submit them at the recruitment physical/examination screening centres.
4). Applicants must have Passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following general requirements:
- All applicants must be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess a National Identity Number (NIN)
- Applicants Should have at least 5 in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GGE/NECO/NAB TE8 with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
The interested applicants must be aged between 17 and 25 years old.
- Applicants must be mentally, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for males and 1.64m tall for females.
- Applicants must have an expanded chest measurement of at least 86cm (34 inches) for men only.
- Female applicants must not be pregnant at the time of recruitment.
- Applicants must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment
5). Any applicant suffering from any one of the under listed abnormalities or deformities shall not be accepted for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force.
- Impediment in speech
- Knock knees
- Bow legs
- Bent knees. i.e knees which cannot be straightened when standing at attention.
- Deformed hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand.
- Defective eyesight or squints eyes.
- Amputation of any part of the body.
6). The applicants that meet the above requirements and successfully complete their online registration would be invited for physical screening at all State Commands, including the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Command, from 10th January, 2022 to 24th January, 2022.
7). Successful candidates at every stage of the recruitment screening process will be contacted through the email and phone number provided by the candidates during registration.
i. The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondences with candidates for this exercise aside from its portal or candidates’ emails.
9). For any inquiry, complaints or technical difficulties in the use of the portal, please call 08100004507 or send a mail to [email protected]
THE RECRUITMENT EXERCISE IS ABSOLUTELY FREE OF CHARGE
Nigeria Police Recruitment Requirements 2021-2022
|Academic Requirements||WASSCE or NECO with at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics|
A B.Sc or Masters’s Degree from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study. Also, having a good knowledge of computers and its basic applications to use for the work and proper delivery of various task as required by the organization.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021
To successfully apply for this recruitment, login to www.policerecruitment.gov.ng and fill the application form and also make sure you check this webpage for further instructions and updates regarding the status of your application.
Only candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted by the Nigeria Police to come for screening which will hold in various centres and outlined on the Nigerian Police website.
There will also be a screening test conducted for all shortlisted applicants to take and those who passed would proceed to the next stage of the recruitment exercise.
Nigerian Job [Apply Now]
- Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment & Internship Job Vacancies (4 Positions)
- FBN General Insurance Graduate Trainee Massive Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- KDSG Teachers Recruitment of 10,000 Graduates : How to Apply, KDSG Jobs Login Portal, KDSG SUBEB News