The naira exchanged N411.63/$1 at the Investors and Exporters window on Tuesday, forcing the currency crash to a 3-month low.
The depreciation represents a 0.59% drop when compared to N409.2 recorded on the previous trading day.
Meanwhile, the naira appreciated against the dollar at the parallel market to close at N480/$1 on Tuesday, March 2, 2021. This represents a N2 gain when compared with the N482/$1 that it closed on the previous trading day.
Although forex turnover at the Investor and Exporters (I&E) window rose by 142.7% from $24.38 million recorded on Friday to $59.17 million on Tuesday, March 2, 2021, the dollar supply still remains low.
News Search Terms
Latest News in Nigeria , Naija Gist Amebo, Instant Naija Newspapers, Naija News ,Naija News Now, Legit News, Talk of Naija News, Naija News Gossip, Nigeria news, Latest Naija News Loaded, Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Breaking News, Today News in Nigeria , Latestnewsinnigeria
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out