# Current Job Vacancies in Nigeria
Protege Management – Our client, the most important Pharmaceutical producer of medical consumables in Nigeria with the manufacturing unit location in Akwa Ibom State.
Due to the enlargement presently occurring of their firm, they urgently require the providers of suitably certified candidates to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Superintendent Pharmacist
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
- Monitoring of manufacturing and packaging actions as per the Current Good Manufacturing Practice CGMP.
- Preparation, evaluate, and implementation of Weekly/Monthly manufacturing plan.
- Monitoring of CGMP compliance.
- Preparation and evaluate of coaching handbook.
- Coordination with the supportive depts., to realize the manufacturing targets.
- Monitoring allotting operations.
- Preparation of every day RM/PM/FG reports.
- Monitoring the production-related upkeep actions
- Monitoring the production-related tasks.
- Ensures manufacturing personnel are kitted in related PPEs earlier than getting into into manufacturing
- Maintaining Registers.
- Preparation of Daily/Weekly/Monthly statements for manufacturing.
- Preparation of product materials requisition.
- To take cost within the absence of Production Manager.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm).
- Valid license to follow as a Pharmacist.
- Five (5) years of manufacturing work expertise within the pharmaceutical trade.
- Proven expertise in coaching and improvement of employees to fulfill set targets.
- Excellent communication expertise (verbal and written).
- Ability to multi-task, and alter priorities always as wanted in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Possesses fundamental information of drug manufacturing and GMP.
- Must be able to be interviewed in Uyo inside per week
- Functional information of manufacturing traces is a bonus.
- Candidates who have to be certified Pharmacists should presently reside in Akwa Ibom State, Port Harcourt, or Calabar because of the present COVID-19 pandemic.
- Must be laptop literate.
N180,000 – N200,000 month-to-month plus different perks.
How To Apply
Interested and certified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org copy email@example.com utilizing the “Job Title” as the topic of the e-mail
Application Deadline: 22nd May, 2020
Pay Attention To:
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out