# Current Job Vacancies in Nigeria
Protege Management – Our client, the most important Pharmaceutical producer of medical consumables in Nigeria with the manufacturing unit location in Akwa Ibom State.
Due to the enlargement presently occurring of their firm, they urgently require the providers of suitably certified candidates to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Superintendent Pharmacist
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
- Monitoring of manufacturing and packaging actions as per the Current Good Manufacturing Practice CGMP.
- Preparation, evaluate, and implementation of Weekly/Monthly manufacturing plan.
- Monitoring of CGMP compliance.
- Preparation and evaluate of coaching handbook.
- Coordination with the supportive depts., to realize the manufacturing targets.
- Monitoring allotting operations.
- Preparation of every day RM/PM/FG reports.
- Monitoring the production-related upkeep actions
- Monitoring the production-related tasks.
- Ensures manufacturing personnel are kitted in related PPEs earlier than getting into into manufacturing
- Maintaining Registers.
- Preparation of Daily/Weekly/Monthly statements for manufacturing.
- Preparation of product materials requisition.
- To take cost within the absence of Production Manager.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm).
- Valid license to follow as a Pharmacist.
- Five (5) years of manufacturing work expertise within the pharmaceutical trade.
- Proven expertise in coaching and improvement of employees to fulfill set targets.
- Excellent communication expertise (verbal and written).
- Ability to multi-task, and alter priorities always as wanted in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Possesses fundamental information of drug manufacturing and GMP.
- Must be able to be interviewed in Uyo inside per week
- Functional information of manufacturing traces is a bonus.
- Candidates who have to be certified Pharmacists should presently reside in Akwa Ibom State, Port Harcourt, or Calabar because of the present COVID-19 pandemic.
- Must be laptop literate.
N180,000 – N200,000 month-to-month plus different perks.
How To Apply
Application Deadline: 22nd May, 2020
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]