General Overseer of Redemption Ministries, Rev. Stephen Akinola is dead.
Reverend Stephen Akinola, a well-known cleric and the General Overseer of Redemption Ministries Worldwide, has died.
Akinola was claimed to have had a kidney transplant a few months ago, but the cause of his death is still unknown.
When the news of his death broke, members of his congregation hurried to the church’s headquarters in Port Harcourt to mourn the famed pastor.
ALSO READ : Jubilation As United Nigeria Airline Aircraft Averts Disaster after running into turbulence (Video)
Apostle Eugene Ogu, the former Chairman of the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria and the Christian Association of Nigeria in Rivers State, confirmed Akinola’s death on Sunday.
“It is a really sad day for the Christian community,” says the author. Akinola died while we were still chatting about Prophet TB Joshua. he stated
Akinola, who was born in Igboho, Oyo State, is 68 years old. He was born in the city of Tamale in Ghana’s northern region.
Nigerians are mourning the loss of Prophet TB Joshua of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, who died on Saturday, June 5.
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates