The naira exchanged N411.63/$1 at the Investors and Exporters window on Tuesday, forcing the currency crash to a 3-month low.
The depreciation represents a 0.59% drop when compared to N409.2 recorded on the previous trading day.
Meanwhile, the naira appreciated against the dollar at the parallel market to close at N480/$1 on Tuesday, March 2, 2021. This represents a N2 gain when compared with the N482/$1 that it closed on the previous trading day.
Although forex turnover at the Investor and Exporters (I&E) window rose by 142.7% from $24.38 million recorded on Friday to $59.17 million on Tuesday, March 2, 2021, the dollar supply still remains low.
News Search Terms
Latest News in Nigeria , Naija Gist Amebo, Instant Naija Newspapers, Naija News ,Naija News Now, Legit News, Talk of Naija News, Naija News Gossip, Nigeria news, Latest Naija News Loaded, Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Breaking News, Today News in Nigeria , Latestnewsinnigeria
Pay Attention To:
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise