FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians.
FG Special Public Works Recruitment 2021
We just updated the link to apply for the 774,000 job
The Federal Government has officially begun the recruitment of 774,000 Nigerians across the country’s 774 local government areas into the Special Public Works Programme.
This Ejes Gist Media understands that the programme is meant to engage some Nigerians in carrying out public services such as street sweeping, waste disposal, road maintenance, and other menial jobs.
According to the government, the programme, which will be coordinated by the Ministry of Labour, Productivity and Employment, will provide a means of sustenance for jobless youths. It said the programme would last for three months and the youths will be paid N20,000 per month.
Table of Contents
- 1 FAQ
- 2 What is the Salary Scale of SPW Beneficiaries
- 3 What is the Nature of Special Public Works SPW Programme
- 4 Steps on how to apply for FG Special Public Works (SPW) Programme
- 5 Steps on How to contact your Special Public Works SPW State selection committee
- 6 The Minimum Requirements for Special Public Works (SPW) programme
- 7 Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
FG officially Begins Recruitment | Special Public Works Recruitment 2021 of 774000 Nigerians
In a statement on its official Twitter handle on Tuesday, the government announced the take-off of the recruitment process across the country. The statement added that the State Selection Committees have been inaugurated and have commenced work.
The statement noted that the programme was approved by President Muhammadu Buhari as a part of the fiscal stimulus measures in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The tweet reads: “The Special Public Works Programme of the Federal Government has kicked off nationwide. The State Selection Committees have been inaugurated and have commenced work. Find the names and contact details of members of your State’s Committee here:
How to Apply Interested Applicants should CLICK HERE or Visit
What is the Salary Scale of SPW Beneficiaries
The minister of state for labour and employment, Festuss Keyamo, SAN said each worker/beneficiary will be paid the sum of twenty thousand Naira ₦20,000) per month.
What is the Nature of Special Public Works SPW Programme
The 1,000 beneficiaries per Local Government Area would be engaged to carry out public works that are peculiar to their LGA. These include: urban and rural sanitation, road rehabilitation, social housing construction, and other critical service.
Steps on how to apply for FG Special Public Works (SPW) Programme
The SPW programme is done by selection. According to Festus , beneficiaries would be selected by members of state SPW committee inaugurated. With this information, to be selected for the programme, interested Applicants should contact their SPW state selection committee via phone call, and they will be directed on how to go about it. Also interested Applicants can also apply by visiting your Local Government Council.
Steps on How to contact your Special Public Works SPW State selection committee
To contact your state selection committee members via phone call, follow the steps below;
1) Applicants should visit the the SPW official portal at https://specialpublicworks.gov.ng.
2) on the website you will see the Green Map of Nigeria, as posted below;
3) Applicants should Click on their state location on the map.
4) on clicking the map as in no 3 the names and numbers of your state selection committee members will be shown/displayed.
5) Lastly Applicants should, call their numbers and indicate your interest.
The Minimum Requirements for Special Public Works (SPW) programme
Here are the minimum requirement for SWP;
- ALL Applicants must have Bank Verification Number (BVN) and account number
- Interested Applicants must have National ID Card or Voter’s Card or National Identification Number NIN
- And He or She will be identified by Community Leader.
For Applicants who are interested for More details regarding SPW 2021 recruitment should always visit Ejes Gist for regular updates using this link
The Special Public Works Programme of the Federal Government has kicked off nationwide. The State Selection Committees have been inaugurated and have commenced work. Find the names and contact details of members of your State’s Committee here: https://t.co/d7YjB49JeE #NigeriaSPW
— Government of Nigeria (@NigeriaGov) July 14, 2020
# FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians | Special Public Works Recruitment 2021 of 774000 Nigerians
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE