The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) seeks courageous and sensible younger Nigerians, keen to serve the nation within the area of selling and defending Nigeria’s safety pursuits at residence and overseas, in very difficult circumstances. Our routine contains executing duties solely for the safety and promotion of Nigeria’s safety curiosity.
Federal Civil Service Recruitment (Officers & Other Ranks)
- The Agency is all for attracting younger Nigerians (female and male) for recruitment as Officers and different Ranks, to hitch a life-long profession of fascinating challenges and alternatives.
- The proper candidates ought to have distinctive skills and capabilities, together with working underneath the hardest of situations, drive for data, perseverance, threat taking, adaptability, sturdy perceptive expertise, inter-personal expertise, emotional intelligence. Interest in overseas tradition in addition to capability to talk overseas languages could be added benefits.
- 2nd Class Degree from acknowledged University plus NYSC Discharge Certificate for Officers
- Nigerian Certificate of Education (NCE)/Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or School Cert with 5 credit (together with Math and English) for Other Ranks
Other Requirements embrace the next:
- Must be a Nigerian
- Age: 20 to 25 for Officers and 18 to 22 for Other Ranks
- Physical Fitness: Running 10kms continuous, 40 Push Ups, 10 Chin Ups
- Psychological Stability
- Medical Fitness
- Good Character
How To Apply For FCSC Recruitment 2019
The mode of application is online, interested applicants must submit their forms online through the FCSC recruitment login portal on (www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng)
Collect Application Forms from Chairmen of the States Civil Service Commissions in the Following Geo-political Zones:
- North-West (Kaduna)
- North-East (Yola)
- South-East (Owerri)
- South-South (Port Harcourt)
- South-West (Ibadan)
- North-Central & Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mabushi (Abuja)
- FCSC Headquarters, 4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja.
All Application Forms should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly stating the Ministry, the post applied for and addressed to:
IPPIS Unit, Room1,
AAPSCOMS Building, Ground Floor,
Federal Civil Service Commission Headquarters,
4, Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3,
Application Deadline 24th May, 2019.