- Banking & Financial Services
- Wema Bank Plc
Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: POS Business & Operations Officer
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance
- Summary of the PositionThe ideal candidate will gather market intelligence on new product features, technology, and competition in order to drive product capability improvements and advise sales teams on opportunity pools and product campaigns in order to gain first-mover advantages.
Description of the Position
- Creating profitability analyses for marketers in order to increase acquisition and transaction turnover.
PMS receives a monthly POS transaction report. On a monthly basis, return the rendition to the Central Bank.
Collaborate with E-Channels Operations to apply rebates as needed.
- Managing POS Merchant settlements and reconciliation by collaborating with e-channels support to ensure POS disputes are resolved for merchants.
Maintaining and updating Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs) with our PTSPs and Vendors.
- Managing MMOs and Super Agents’ business relationships, POS deployment, and operations
- Prepare detailed POS performance reports for different regions.
- MIS Management Data management and analysis
- All POS operations and settlement issues/calls must be resolved.
- Concession requests from branches are reviewed to ensure conformity.
- Driving Business with POS, QR Codes, and mCASH
- Design and develop products for point-of-sale systems. Manager of POS Promotions and CampaignsKnowledge of job experience:Technical knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Management of Projects
Computer, internet, and mobile phone skills are required.
- familiarity with various payment methods
Working understanding of API integration
- Banking operations knowledge and understanding
- Knowledge of the card industry and products
Principles of customer serviceSkills:
ALSO APPLY FOR : Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Skills in project management
Ability to manage resources
- Problem-solving and analytical abilities
Interpersonal skills are excellent, and you are extremely resourceful.
- Writing and presentation skills are important.
- The ability to plan, organise, and channel resources
How to Apply for Wema Bank Plc Recruitment for a POS Business and Operations Officer
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline Wema Bank Plc Recruitment for a POS Business and Operations Officer 1st October, 2021.
Nigerian Job [Apply Now]
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment & Internship Job Vacancies (4 Positions)
- KDSG Teachers Recruitment of 10,000 Graduates : How to Apply, KDSG Jobs Login Portal, KDSG SUBEB News
- FBN General Insurance Graduate Trainee Massive Recruitment