These 7 Things Will Damages Your Brain Slowly
Good and Sound health they say is wealth. There are so many things we are doing that are damaging our brain without our knowledge.
Here are the seven things we should stop doing.
1. Head covering while sleeping
Sleeping with the head covered increases the concentration of carbon dioxide and decrease the concentration of oxygen that may lead to brain damaging effects.
2. Listening to loud music
Some people are found of listening to music at a very high volume, they will increase the volume to the highest while the song is on, it is totally wrong. Listening to music at a very high volume with your earphones or headphones might damage your hearing abilities permanently . It can result in some brain problems such as loss of memory and damage to your brain tissue in the coming future. This is because brain is the one, which takes efforts to comprehend what is being said around you. If you apply excess pressure on your brain, it’s sure to get damaged.
Research have proven that smoking does not only cause liver or lung damage it also affects the brain. Cigarettes contain addictive nicotine which causes the brain to shrink. Brain shrinkage is caused as a result of smoking and excessive intake of nicotine. That is to say if you are addicted to smoking, you are putting your brain in grave danger.
4. Taking too much sugar
Excessive intake of sugar for a long period disturbs our body’s capacity to absorb proteins and nutrients. This result in a condition called malnutrition, which deters brain’s growth. It happens because our body lacks adequate nutrients in the blood, and hence, it does not deliver enough nutrients to our brain, which in turn, deters its development. The brain requires high level of nutrients to function properly.
5. Staying in a poorly Ventilated area
The brain requires high level of oxygen to function. According to research four minutes seizure of oxygen to the brain leads to death immediately. So staying in a poorly Ventilated area for a long period of time can affect the functionality of the brain.
ALSO READ : 20 Health Benefits of Mustard Seeds to Human
6. Not drinking water
As we all know that 80% of the brain is water. Brain needs enough water to think faster and focus better. So, it’s very important that you stay hydrated all the time. Drinking plenty of water will benefit both your body and brain to function better. Some people don't like drinking water, they only drink water when they are thirsty, it is scientifically wrong! You drink water at all time not only when you feel dehydrated or thirsty why because all metabolic activities in the body is controlled by water; so the brain needs more water.
7. Lack of sleep
Several researches have revealed that the brain purifies itself of toxins only during the deep sleep cycle. Lack of sleep can cause the death of brain cells, which can lead to impaired memory and reduced abilities. Some people over work their brain during the day and at last get few sleep, it is totally wrong; after the day's activity, you ought to give time to rest adequately to all your brain relax and function better
People also search for
How to keep brain healthy and active
5 ways to care for your brain
Importance of brain health
How to keep your brain and body healthy
How to improve brain health
Foods that improve brain function
How to keep brain healthy and sharp
Brain health nutrition
Healthy brain exercises
Brain health facts
How to make your brain active for studying
These 7 Things Will Damages Your Brain Slowly
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
- Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO Recruitment 2020 For Graduates (42 Positions)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2020
- Benue State Recruitment 2020 for World Bank Assisted Project
- Nigerian Army 2020 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (80RRI)
- Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Massive Recruitment in a Newly Licensed Regional Commercial Bank (74 Positions) – Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Nigerian Air Force Hospital 2020/2021 Housemanship / Internship Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) Academic and Non-Academic Job Recruitment (38 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Nationwide DSSC & SSC Massive Recruitment (27 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
TOP TRENDING POST
MOST POPULAR JOBS
- Waec timtable august 17th
- My schoolgist waec time table 2020
- Boost sex buy boiling the pawpaw leave and the gwava
- Waec 17th august 2020 time table
- Recent waec 2020 timetable for 17th august
- 17 august 2020 weac timetable
- Waec time table starting 17th august 2020
- Waec timetable 2020 for august 17
- Wassce examination timtable 17august 2020
- Weac timetable for 17th august