The Nigerian Stock Exchange
The Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP) is an 11 month intensive program designed to groom abilities regionally and lift a brand new era of leaders for the capital market and the Nigerian economic system.
Combining theoretical insights and hands-on strategy, the GTP provides you a novel alternative to be taught and develop your profession within the capital market. Participants are supplied an avenue to garner publicity and be mentored by professionals in numerous aspects of the capital market and the finance trade.
Joining the GTP will place you on the suitable path to profession success inside our enterprise. The Graduate Trainee is anticipated to be a logical and strategic thinker, proactive, tenacious, energetic, hard-working and possess constructive perspective to work. The Graduate Trainee shall additionally possess attributes of a workforce chief and participant who’s prepared to guide the expansion of the Capital Market in Nigeria, Sub-Saharan Africa and Africa at massive.
1. Graduates from Nigerian and Foreign Universities.
2. Bachelor’s Degree in any self-discipline.
3. Minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1).
4. Completion of NYSC between May 2018 and April 2019.
5. Maximum age of 26 years on the time of making use of for the programme
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]