Singer Chris Brown walked off stage after his concert in Florida and into the hands of waiting sheriff’s deputies, who arrested him on a felony battery charge and booked him into the Palm Beach County Jail.
A sheriff’s spokeswoman said the entertainer was released after posting $2,000 bond on the battery charge issued by the Tampa Police Department. The warrant accuses Brown of hitting a Bennie Vines Jr., who was hired by a club in Tampa to take pictures during an event hosted by Brown in April 2017. Vines told officers Brown punched him while he was snapping photos. Brown was gone by the time officers arrived that night. Vines refused medical treatment, but he told the officers that he wanted to prosecute over a minor lip cut.
The 29-year-old entertainer’s record of violence includes a guilty plea to felony assault for beating up his then-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009 and a 2016 arrest on a charge of assault with a deadly weapon.
To read full article – http://v.duta.us/e_HvsQAA
Play LIVE Music Quiz! Get all questions right and win up to 1000 Duta Points!! Just add to group: +917825826977
Reply to this message with a ? to like it
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst