Information on how to apply for Polaris Bank Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment 2022 can be accessed here.
Polaris Bank Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment Portal 2022– Polaris Bank was approved by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 21, 2018 to offer commercial banking services to the Nigerian public. On the same day, the bank began operations, having purchased the assets and liabilities of the defunct Skye Bank.
Polaris Bank, which has over 350 branches across the country, takes pride in providing exceptional customer service by utilising best-in-class/state-of-the-art information communication technology (ICT).
Polaris Bank maintains a pivotal role in the Nigerian banking industry by focusing on ICT solutions across multiple service delivery channels (mobile banking, ATMs, POS, and online platforms), providing customers with simple, convenient, and secure banking services.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2022 Polaris Bank Entry Level Recruitment
Are You Ready To Define Yourself?
- Are you result-oriented, smart, innovative and customer-centric? Do you have the right attitude to thrive in a highly motivated work environment?
- If yes, then you can become a part of the Polaris Bank family!
- We are in search of passionate, result-oriented candidates willing to work in our plus 300 branches within Nigeria to build a banking career.
- At Polaris Bank, we pride ourselves as being an employer of choice. We offer a competitive work environment and attractive compensation and
- incentives that enable our employees meet their career aspirations.
Shortlist Criteria for Polaris Bank Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment
- A University Degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower or HND (Distinction) from an accredited institution.
- Completed the mandatory NYSC Scheme and awarded a certificate.
- 25 years or younger by December 31, 2022 (National Population Commission Birth Certificate required. Declaration of age not acceptable).
- A minimum of five (5) credits including Mathematics and English in O’levels (WAEC/NECO), in not more than one (1) sitting.
- Willingness to work in any part of the country.
Application Closing Date for Polaris Bank Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment
28th March, 2022.
How to Apply for 2022 Polaris Bank Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Procedure Polaris Bank Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment
- Click on the “Register” tab at the top of the screen to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account.
- Login with your registered email and password.
- You are required to provide the following:
- Personal Information
- Additional Information
- Passport Photo
- Education Qualifications
- Employment History
- NB: Nigerian Institutions are listed while foreign Institutions are to be typed in.
- At the completion of each page, click on the “Update” button at the bottom of the screen. Always click on the arrow in a dropdown box to get more options for that particular field. You can also use the buttons ‘Previous and ‘Next’ to navigate through the portal pages.
- Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure your documents meet up to the requirements stated at the top of the screen. On the Documents box, select the document to be uploaded. Select file and upload. NB: Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
Apply Also for : Nestle Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Once you have completed the steps above, you have created a profile on the e-Recruiter. You shall use this profile to apply for any vacancies available on the Portal. Recheck your profile information to avoid errors; you can update your information at any time.
- To apply for a vacancy, click on the “Vacancies” tab at the top of the screen.
- On the list of vacancies, click on the “View/Apply” button beside the vacancy you wish to apply for.
- A short description of the vacancy is displayed. Click on the “Apply Now” button to submit your application.
- After applying, a notification is displayed on the screen: “Application Complete! Thank you for applying for this vacancy. Upon review, only suitably qualified candidates would be contacted.” You can also confirm your successful application under ‘My Job Applications’.
- You have successfully applied for a vacancy.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted..
That is all the latest information on how to apply for Polaris Bank Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment. Thanks for applying for this job.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications