Full List of Nigerian Army Ranks and Monthly Salaries Latest Update
The Nigerian Army Ranks and Monthly Salaries have been compiled.
Below is the official current breakdown of Nigerian Army Ranks and Monthly Salaries.
This Page Provides answers to the following Questions.
How much is Nigerian Army Salary Per monthly ?
What is Nigerian Army Ranks and Salary Per Month ?
Army rank and salary
Doctors Salary in Nigerian Army
Nigerian Army Ranks and Salary Per Month
Nigeria Army salary and allowance
New Nigerian Army salaries per month (2021 update)
Here is the current full list of the Nigerian Army Ranks plus their monthly earnings.
- Private Soldier monthly pay is N49, 000
- Lance Corporal monthly pay is N55, 000
- Corporal monthly pay is N58, 000
- Sergeant monthly pay is N63, 000
- Staff Sergeant monthly pay is N68, 000
- Warrant Officer monthly pay is N80, 000
- Master Warrant Officer monthly pay is N90, 000
- Second Lieutenant monthly salary is N120,000
- Lieutenant earns N180,000 monthly
- Captain monthly salary is N220,000
- Major monthly pay is N300,000
- Lieutenant Colonel monthly pay is N350,000
- Colonel monthly pay is N550,000
- Brigadier General monthly pay is N750,000
- Major General monthly pay is N950,000
- Lieutenant General is paid N1,000,000 monthly
- General earns N1,500,000 monthly.
Full List of Nigerian Army Ranks and Monthly Salaries 2021
|1||Field Marshal||Yet to be attained|
|1||Warrant Officer Class 1||N90,000|
|2||Warrant Officer Class 2||N80,000|
|6||Lance – corporal||N55,000|
- 1st Division, headquartered in Kaduna
- 2nd Division (HQ Ibadan)
- 3rd Armoured Division HQ is Jos
- 81st Division (Amphibious) HQ in Lagos
- 82nd Division (Airborne and Amphibious) HQ in Enugu
- 7th Infantry Division (JTF-RO) HQ in Maiduguri
- 6 Division HQ Port Harcourt
- 8 Division HQ Sokoto
- TRADOC (Training and Doctrine Command) HQ Minna.
Note , the above breakdown is the new Nigerian army salary per month after minimum wage increase to ₦30,000
The New monthly salary of the officers and soldiers in the Nigerian Army
Nigerian soldiers have always been paid according to their rank. The military’s highest-paying level is General, who makes N1.5 million per month, while the lowest-paying rank is private soldier, who earns around N49,000 per month.
University graduates are paid N150,000 per month with the rank of second lieutenant, which is the graduate entry level grade, after finishing the 6 months of required training.
Also Read :
# Full List of Nigerian Army Ranks and Monthly Salaries latest up
Nigerian Job [Apply Now]
- Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment & Internship Job Vacancies (4 Positions)
- FBN General Insurance Graduate Trainee Massive Recruitment
- KDSG Teachers Recruitment of 10,000 Graduates : How to Apply, KDSG Jobs Login Portal, KDSG SUBEB News
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines