NAFDAC recruitment 2021 Latest News Today , How to Apply for National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control Job Recruitment for Graduates.
Application Registration Form is Here at (NAFDAC portal) www.NAFDAC.gov.ng or National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control.
Please take your time to read this post patiently, so that you will not fall for scammers
This article will guides you on how to register for National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control 2021/2022 recruitment.
There are many thing you should understand about the NAFDAC Recruitment before you apply online.
Please not that the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control 2021 recruitment is free.
NAFDAC Recruitment form requirements?
GENERAL NAFDAC recruitment Requirements for 2021 / 2022
Before applying for any position on NAFDAC Recruitment portal, here is some information you should know regarding NAFDAC requirement:
- You should get any of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND as your first degree certificate.
- Exceeding the 35 years of age benchmark might disqualify you
- Have an O Level Result from any recognised body like WAEC, NECO etc.
- Have an NYSC discharge certificate.
- Be of good behaviour.
- Candidates are required to upload their CVs and certificates.
Applicants will be required to take an online qualifying examination
Passing the relevant tests.
Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone.
Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
The above guide is all you need to know about the general requirements for NAFDAC recruitment form 2021.
Applicants must be a Nigerian; either by birth or nationalisation.
Applicant must have a valid means of identification; A voters card, driving license or national immigration passport.
How to Apply For National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) Recruitment 2021
NAFDAC 2021 online registration is done via NAFDAC Nigeria official website. You can visit Here: http://www.NAFDAC.gov.ng
NAFDAC Recruitment portal Scam Alerts!
Please note that the 2021/2022 NAFDAC Recruitment is presently NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE. Kindly disregard any news you see about NAFDAC Jobs in 2021/2022 for now. Don’t pay money to anyone to avoid Fraud.
The above article tends to prepare your mind toward the forthcoming NAFDAC Recruitment 2021
To get notifications use our comment box below to comment so we can keep in touch with you towards NAFDAC recruitment Portal.
Related Questions About NAFDAC Recruitment.
F.A.Q About NAFDAC Recruitment.
Strength of the NAFDAC
Nigeria’s National Agency for the Administration and Control of Food and Drugs has been charged with protecting the public health of its people by ensuring food and drug security.
They are primarily responsible for controlling the requirements of cosmetics, medical devices, detergents, vaccinations, chemicals and pesticides, agrochemicals, therapeutic goods, herbal medicines, water packs, and other related products, either manufactured or developed in Nigeria.
In other terms, for any company to legitimately produce or export the goods in Nigeria, a product must go through NAFDAC or face being banned.
The NAFDAC stamp on any food and drug products for most Nigerians gives it a sense of security and a sense of confidence that the commodity is genuine and healthy for use.
Primary Role of NAFDAC
NAFDAC has different primary roles. The Agency was authorized by the requirements of its enabling decree to:
- Regulate or monitor the production, produce, manufacture, advertising, supply, selling and use of pharmaceutical goods, cosmetics, medical devices, bottled liquid, and chemical products
- Compile typical requirements, legislation, and instructions for food, medicines, cosmetics, medical devices, bottled water, and chemicals development, manufacture, export, sale, and distribution
- Document nutrition, medications, medical devices, bottled water and chemicals
Functions of NAFDAC
There have been several misconceptions about the function of NAFDAC. In this article, we shall look at six essential functions of NAFDAC.
- NAFDAC collates uniform requirements, legislation, and instructions for food, medicines, medical devices, bottled water and chemicals development, importation, manufacture, sale, and distribution.
- Eliminating unhealthy food products in Nigeria, counterfeit medications, under-standard bottled milk, bogus and defective medical devices, and imitated chemicals. The Agency also guarantees the recovery or removal of these falsified goods as well as the conviction of the culprits. In fact, the Agency is active in the sealing of alleged and discovered to be falsified production sites, retail shops or warehouses for meat, medicines, medical devices, bottled liquid, and chemicals.
- The Agency regulates the export from Nigeria of food, medicines, medical devices, bottled water, and chemicals. It also provides certificates for these goods of quality assurance.
- Conducting satisfactory checks and maintaining conformity with uniform requirements established and accepted by the NAFDAC Council for successful quality control of food, medications, cosmetics, medical devices, bottled liquid, and chemicals.
- The Agency performs audits of imported foods, medicines, cosmetics, medical devices, bottled water, and chemicals as well as developing a comprehensive program for quality assurance.
- NAFDAC frequently performs adequate inspections into the production sites and raw materials of food, medications, cosmetics, medical devices, bottled water and chemicals, and maintains a related quality assurance program (laboratories), including inspection for manufacturing sites and approved goods.
NAFDAC Ranks And Salary Structure
Monthly Salary of a NAFDAC Staff.
NAFDAC Entry Level Salary
NAFDAC Salary Structure
NAFDAC’s salary structure is what most candidates who want to work in NAFDAC want in the first place before they apply. Like every other organization within the federal health ministry, NAFDAC employees receive pay using the CONRAISS salary scale.
N1, 247, 854 per year is paid for a NAFDAC staff on GL 8. This is N103, 987 a month, without deductions from insurance and taxation.
NAFDAC Salary For Level 7
NAFDAC GL 7 employees receive N1, 073,217 salaries per year. It is roughly N89.434 each month without reductions for benefits or income.
General Salary Of NAFDAC Staff
Besides the regular salaries paid to workers of NAFDAC, they are entitled to specific allowances. However, the higher you climb the ladder of your service, the greater your payment will be. However, these allowances depend on specific criteria such as service year, location, the position occupied, etc…
Some principal offices of NAFDAC are:
The NAFDAC offices are located in all 36 states of Nigeria for efficiency purposes.
Major offices are:
- FCT ABUJA INSPECTORATE OFFICE
Plot 2032 OL-SEGUN, OBASANJO WAY, WUSE ZONE,7 ABUJA
- NAFDAC Lagos Head Office
3/5 Oshodi Expressway, Oshodi Lagos
Phone: 01 – 4524259, 01 – 4544270
Tags : NAFDAC Salary Nairaland,
Jobs in Nigeria [Apply Now]
- WAEC 2022 Massive Recruitment – WAEC Recruitment Portal login
- Nationwide Recruitment for Graduate Service Executives in a Commercial Bank – MacTay Consulting
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2022 BMTC 43 – NAF Recruitment Portal – www.airforce.mil.ng Portal Login
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal 2022 – DSSC Course (26 / 2022)