Massive Recruitment at Anambra State Primary Health Care Development Agency (ASPHCDA)
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified Nurse/Midwives for employment by Anambra State Primary Health Care Development Agency under Basic Health Care Provision Fund (HCPF) for 60 selected Primary Health Care Centres (PHCS) in Anambra State.
Method of Application
Interested candidates who must be resident in Anambra State should submit their application which should be addressed to:
The Executive Secretary/CEO Anambra State Primary Healthcare Development Agency, Plot 58, Iyiagu layout (judges Quarter’s Behind FRSC) Off Enugu Onitsha Expressway, Awka, Aniumbra State before close of work on Friday 30 April, 2021.
ALSO APPLY FOR : Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development FMARD Recruitment 2021 ( FMARD Recruitment Form 2021 )
Requirements for Anambra State Primary Health Care Development Agency Recruitment
The following documents are requested from each applicant:
- Application Letter
2 Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Educational Qualifications (B.Sc Nursing Sciences, RN RM, SSCE FSLC) Note that Statement of result is not acceptable.
- Certificate of Registration with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria and other relevant professional bodies.
- Local Government identification Letter.
- Age declaration or Birth certificate.
- 2 passport photographs.
Closing Date For Massive recruitment at Anambra State Primary Health Care Development Agency
Friday 30 April, 2021.
Pay Attention To:
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )