INEC Recruitment 2020 for Edo : Ondo State Election
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was established by the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to among other things organize elections into various political offices in the country.
- Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO)
- Registration Area Center (RAC) Manager
- Presiding Officer (PO)
- Assistant Presiding Officer (APO)
- Registration Area Technical Support (RATECH)
- INEC Monitor
Who Can Apply
All Applicants are to visit the Eligibility Page, where they will review the qualification/criteria necessary for any Election Staff Position of interest.
What should I have before registering?
Before you register on this portal, please ensure you have the following ready;
- A functional email address.
- A functioning mobile phone number.
- A personal bank account number.
- A recent, white background Passport Photograph not larger than 50kb.
- Contact details of two referees such as email address and phone number.
- A valid Staff ID No./StudentID No (as displayed on your ID Card)
- An NYSC Callup Number for former corps members (2018-2019).
- NYSC Callup Number for current corps members, 2020.
How to Apply for INEC Recruitment 2020 for Edo and Ondo State Election
If you are yet to create an account or register on this platform, then follow the steps outlined below:
1. Review the requirements for the available positions.
You are expected to go through the requirements for all available Election staff positions to determine your Eligibility
2. Click on “Register” and follow the instructions.
3. Create your Password
After creating your password, you are automatically logged into the portal and presented with an application form
4. Fill the Application form.
Please NOTE: This form is segmented into three (3) sections; (i) Personal Information, (ii) Contact Information and (iii) Bank Details. Ensure you fill in your details correctly. You will not be allowed to edit details once the form is submitted.
5. Upload your passport photograph.
You are required to upload a recent plain background passport photograph of size not larger than 50KB
6. Fill in the details of your referees
7. Check the Attestation box
The information provided, will be validated from your institutions/organization/referees
8. Submit the application
9. Print your acknowledgement slip.
This is mandatory as you will need this for the final verification.
If you have an existing profile on this portal (from 2019 Registration) or you are yet to complete your application for the 2020 Edo and Ondo State Governorship Election Staff Positions, please click on the link below to login and update or complete the Registration process.
Outlined below are the various positions available and their requirements, Please ensure you read the instructions below before you begin your registration.
SUPERVISORY PRESIDING OFFICER (SPO) CLICK TO APPLY
Requirement: Must be a Public / Civil servant on Grade level 10 – 14 OR A Registration Area Officer (INEC Staff) .
REGISTRATION AREA CENTER (RAC) MANAGER CLICK TO APPLY
Requirement: Must be a staff (GL 07 and above) of the school / Institution / Public building hosting the RAC.
PRESIDING OFFICER (PO) / ASSISTANT PRESIDING OFFICER (APO) CLICK TO APPLY
- Must be a Serving Corps member
- A penultimate student of a Federal/State tertiary institution in Nigeria with a knowledge of IT
- A staff of an MDA with an OND qualification
- A former corps member (Not later than 2018 batch)
REGISTRATION AREA TECHNICAL SUPPORT (RATECH) CLICK TO APPLY
Applicants for this category must have an IT background
- Must be a suitable INEC staff (not engaged in any other duties)
- A serving corps member where available
- A student of Information Technology institutions
- A penultimate student of a Federal Tertiary Institution.
Recruitment of Election Staff for the #EdoDecides2020 & #OndoDecides2020 Elections. To apply for the available election staff positions in the 2020 Edo State and Ondo State Governorship Elections using the INECPRES Web Portal, Click HERE: pres.inecnigeria.org
INEC Recruitment 2020 for Edo : Ondo State Election .
[sc_fs_job html = ‘true’ title = ‘INEC Recruitment 2020 for Graduates’ title_tag = ‘h2’ valid_through = ‘2020-09-05’ employment_type = ‘FULL_TIME’ company_name = ‘INEC recruitment 2020’ same_as = ‘https://ejesgist.com/inec-recruitment-2020-for-edo-and-ondo-election-pres-inecnigeria-org.html’ logo_id = ” street_address = ‘Ondo State Jobs ‘ address_locality = ‘Edo State Jobs ‘ address_region = ‘NGN’ postal_code = ‘234’ address_country = ‘NGN’ currency_code = ‘NGN’ quantitative_value = ‘00.00’ base_salary = ‘MONTH’ css_class = ”] Interested Applicants Should apply for the job[/sc_fs_job]
Nigerian Job [Apply Now]
- FBN General Insurance Graduate Trainee Massive Recruitment
- Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment & Internship Job Vacancies (4 Positions)
- KDSG Teachers Recruitment of 10,000 Graduates : How to Apply, KDSG Jobs Login Portal, KDSG SUBEB News
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines