INEC Recruitment 2020 for Edo : Ondo State Election
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was established by the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to among other things organize elections into various political offices in the country.
- Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO)
- Registration Area Center (RAC) Manager
- Presiding Officer (PO)
- Assistant Presiding Officer (APO)
- Registration Area Technical Support (RATECH)
- INEC Monitor
Who Can Apply
All Applicants are to visit the Eligibility Page, where they will review the qualification/criteria necessary for any Election Staff Position of interest.
What should I have before registering?
Before you register on this portal, please ensure you have the following ready;
- A functional email address.
- A functioning mobile phone number.
- A personal bank account number.
- A recent, white background Passport Photograph not larger than 50kb.
- Contact details of two referees such as email address and phone number.
- A valid Staff ID No./StudentID No (as displayed on your ID Card)
- An NYSC Callup Number for former corps members (2018-2019).
- NYSC Callup Number for current corps members, 2020.
How to Apply for INEC Recruitment 2020 for Edo and Ondo State Election
If you are yet to create an account or register on this platform, then follow the steps outlined below:
1. Review the requirements for the available positions.
You are expected to go through the requirements for all available Election staff positions to determine your Eligibility
2. Click on "Register" and follow the instructions.
3. Create your Password
After creating your password, you are automatically logged into the portal and presented with an application form
4. Fill the Application form.
Please NOTE: This form is segmented into three (3) sections; (i) Personal Information, (ii) Contact Information and (iii) Bank Details. Ensure you fill in your details correctly. You will not be allowed to edit details once the form is submitted.
5. Upload your passport photograph.
You are required to upload a recent plain background passport photograph of size not larger than 50KB
6. Fill in the details of your referees
7. Check the Attestation box
The information provided, will be validated from your institutions/organization/referees
8. Submit the application
9. Print your acknowledgement slip.
This is mandatory as you will need this for the final verification.
If you have an existing profile on this portal (from 2019 Registration) or you are yet to complete your application for the 2020 Edo and Ondo State Governorship Election Staff Positions, please click on the link below to login and update or complete the Registration process.
Outlined below are the various positions available and their requirements, Please ensure you read the instructions below before you begin your registration.
SUPERVISORY PRESIDING OFFICER (SPO) CLICK TO APPLY
Requirement: Must be a Public / Civil servant on Grade level 10 – 14 OR A Registration Area Officer (INEC Staff) .
REGISTRATION AREA CENTER (RAC) MANAGER CLICK TO APPLY
Requirement: Must be a staff (GL 07 and above) of the school / Institution / Public building hosting the RAC.
PRESIDING OFFICER (PO) / ASSISTANT PRESIDING OFFICER (APO) CLICK TO APPLY
- Must be a Serving Corps member
- A penultimate student of a Federal/State tertiary institution in Nigeria with a knowledge of IT
- A staff of an MDA with an OND qualification
- A former corps member (Not later than 2018 batch)
REGISTRATION AREA TECHNICAL SUPPORT (RATECH) CLICK TO APPLY
Applicants for this category must have an IT background
- Must be a suitable INEC staff (not engaged in any other duties)
- A serving corps member where available
- A student of Information Technology institutions
- A penultimate student of a Federal Tertiary Institution.
Recruitment of Election Staff for the #EdoDecides2020 & #OndoDecides2020 Elections. To apply for the available election staff positions in the 2020 Edo State and Ondo State Governorship Elections using the INECPRES Web Portal, Click HERE: pres.inecnigeria.org
INEC Recruitment 2020 for Edo : Ondo State Election .
INEC Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
Interested Applicants Should apply for the job
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
- Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO Recruitment 2020 For Graduates (42 Positions)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2020
- Benue State Recruitment 2020 for World Bank Assisted Project
- Nigerian Army 2020 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (80RRI)
- Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Massive Recruitment in a Newly Licensed Regional Commercial Bank (74 Positions) – Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Nigerian Air Force Hospital 2020/2021 Housemanship / Internship Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) Academic and Non-Academic Job Recruitment (38 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Nationwide DSSC & SSC Massive Recruitment (27 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
TOP TRENDING POST
MOST POPULAR JOBS
- Waec timtable august 17th
- My schoolgist waec time table 2020
- Boost sex buy boiling the pawpaw leave and the gwava
- Waec 17th august 2020 time table
- Recent waec 2020 timetable for 17th august
- 17 august 2020 weac timetable
- Waec time table starting 17th august 2020
- Waec timetable 2020 for august 17
- Wassce examination timtable 17august 2020
- Weac timetable for 17th august