How to Print NYSC Green Card And Call Up Letter
The Green Card of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) is an online registration print-out slip which shows prospective corps members’ personal data and kit specifications. We will show you guidance on how to print the NYSC Green Card and the Green Card SAMPLE here.
Note: The NYSC Green Card is one of the necessary documents required for NYSC camping orientation. So, after printing it, ensure that you take it along with other documents to the orientation camp.
When you print out your Green Card slip, your online registration at the NYSC portal is not complete.
The ‘Green Card’ from NYSC is not actually green. Only the word ‘Green’ indicates how significant the document is.
The NYSC Green Card contains important data as follows;
- NYSC Logo, with the heading of the NYSC letter including the address of the head office
Batch you are currently in and service year
- Call-up number: A unique identification number assigned to every prospective member of the corps by NYSC.
- Personal data: your name, date of birth, state of origin, and so on are included.
- Contact: the address, telephone number and state you have visited.
- Next of kin details: your kin’s name, number and address
- Qualification for education: grade, institution, graduation year, course of study.
- Specification Details of Kits: The size of your NYSC kit as selected during online registration.
To print out your Green Card, follow the steps below;
Step 1) Go to the website for NYSC at portal.nysc.org.ng.
Step 2) To enter your registered e-mail address and password, click on the login button.
Step 3) To login to your dashboard, click “Resume”.
If you click on the “Print Slip” button, a new screen will open to display the Green Card preview, as shown below:
NYSC Green Card print out
Step 5) You will see two small icons in the upper right corner of the preview page; one is for printing and one is for downloading.
Step 6) Click on arrow 1 to print or, if if necessary, 2 to download.
NB: you can print your Green Card as many times as you want, but the orientation camp requires only two copies (one original and one photocopy).
After NYSC Green Card printing, what you should do next?
1. Sign it: use Pen ink to sign the green card on the space provided at the right bottom of the slip. Also, write the date near your signature that you have signed.
2. Make copies: Make approximately four(4) copies of the signed copy.
3. Make it safe: Keep your Green Card safe because at the NYSC orientation camp you will need to submit it.
4. Wait for a call-up letter: After a few days of printing your Green Card, NYSC will send you a call-up letter.
# print nysc green card # nysc green card print out