Enugu State Recruitment for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (MEO).
ENUGU STATE, located in the country’s southeast region, is one of the thirty-six states that comprise the Nigerian Federation. It was established on August 27, 1991, when President Ibrahim Babangida’s administration finally conceded to the Waawa people’s long-standing demand for a state they could truly call their own. Enugu State is named after its capital city, ENUGU.
Enugu State Government invites applications from interested and qualified candidates for recruitment.
Enugu State Recruitment for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (MEO)
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND – MBA/MSC/MA – PhD
- Location: Enugu | Nigeria
Description of the Job :
- Maintain overall quality and service standards.
- Follow up on management team shift control issues
- Develop Operations Excellence Audit action plan.
- Ensure that Health & Safety and Food safety working practices are adhered to at all times
- Financial planning
- Develop budget plans and tactics to achieve targets.
- Keep regular contact with customers to obtain feedback on service, food quality and staff friendliness using customer comment cards.
- Respond to written customer complaints every week.
- Give outstanding service every time
- Conduct management meetings.
- Communicate and implement national and local promotions.
- Manage the implementation of local sales building programmes
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master’s Degree in Agricultural Economics, Economics, Statistics, Agricultural Extension or other relevant Degree.
- PhD is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years of post-qualification experience in Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation of developmental Projects
- Excellent knowledge of statistics and research methodology, including skills in sampling techniques and use of Computer Software for statistical and other relevant applications
- Ability to undertake regular field visits and interact with different stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability in report writing and presentation.
- Fluency in the Local Language is a major advantage
- Experience in World Bank Project is an added advantage.
How to Apply for Current Recruitment In Enugu State for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (MEO)
Interested and qualified candidates should forward two (2) copies of their Applications attached with their credentials and (2) Passport Photographs to:
Enugu State Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources,
ENADEP Building – 1, Garden Avenue,
The State Focal Person,
World Bank / Development Partners Assisted Project,
Room 4B1, 4th Floor, Abuja Building,
Office of the State Project Coordinator,
11 / 13, Ubosi Street, Behind Fire Service,
Application Deadline for Enugu State Job for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (MEO): October 7, 2021.
[sc_fs_job html = ‘true’ title = ‘Current Vacancies In Enugu State’ title_tag = ‘h2’ valid_through = ‘2021-12-31’ employment_type = ‘FULL_TIME’ company_name = ‘ENUGU STATE’ same_as = ‘https://ejesgist.com’ logo_id = ” street_address = ‘Any Street’ address_locality = ‘Enugu’ address_region = ‘Enugu’ postal_code = ‘234’ address_country = ‘NG’ currency_code = ‘NGN’ quantitative_value = ‘00.00’ base_salary = ‘HOUR’ css_class = ” ] Enugu State Recruitment for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (MEO) [/sc_fs_job]