delta bursary 2021 how to apply for a bursary for 2021
Delta State Bursary 2021/2022 Application form is out , Simple Guide on How to apply for Delta State Bursary 2021/2022
This post is for trainees with Delta State beginning that have an interest in the 2021/2022 Bursary Scheme of the state to use using the standards here state.
About The Scheme
The Students Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS) famously called the Bursary Award Programme was presented and also authorized in 2004 by the State Government to change the prominent bursary regimen.
This Page will Answer the following Questions people Search Google for
Delta State Bursary 2021 registration
delta state bursary 2021/2022
When will Delta State Bursary 2020 be paid
delta state bursary 2021/2022
Delta State Bursary successful applicants 2021
DESOPADEC Bursary 2021
How much is Delta State Bursary
Delta State Bursary List 2021
Advertisement Notice ( zoom to get full details )
The objective of this alteration is to additional reroute the emphasis of the trainees and also contaminate severity right into the trainees to strive to warrant this honor as this plan is just because of trainees with (Grade Point Average 2.2 and also over).
This plan is for trainees currently in any kind of identified public and also greater establishment/Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education that get on normal program.
How to Apply for Delta State Scholarship 2021
The Delta State Bursary and also Scholarship Board, thus welcomes applications from certified Delta State Students in Public Government Own Tertiary Institutions to take part in the 2021/2022 Student’s Special Assistance Scheme (Bursary Award).
Eligibility for Delta State Bursary 2021/2022 Application
Interested applicants must;
All Applicants must:
- Be of Delta State Origin;
- All applicant MUST have obtained their National Identification Number (NIN);
- Be a Registered full time student only of any Public Tertiary Institutions;
- (Diploma, Masters and PhD Students are not eligible);
- Either be in Second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the Universities or
- Be in ND II and HND II in the Polytechnics / Monotechnics;
- Be in 200 level and above for all Higher Institutions.
- Only approved public and private owned schools (University, Polytechnics and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply.
Have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination.
ALSO APPLY FOR : 2021 DESOPADEC Bursary Application form is Out
- Never disclose any one of your individual or monetary details (PINs, Passwords, Card Numbers, Security Questions etc) in an e-mail, message, individual or over the phone.
Always pay attention to an internet site’s LINK (www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng). Hover over any kind of web links to see where they lead. Rather than click questionable web links.
Important Notice For Existing Applicants
Existing applicants still in college should;
- Login with their existing applicant ID and also password.
Click on “Make Payment” at the left food selection to pay.
Click on “2021/2022 Application” fund selection after you’ve effectively made the repayment to re-apply.
KEEP IN MIND: Update your session and also CGPA as numerous applications will certainly bring in automated incompetency.
Delta State Bursary Online Registration Application Deadline is 31st April 2021.
Note: Send e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org for any kind of application issues, problems, and also checking.
# Delta State Bursary 2021/2022 Application form is out , how to apply for a bursary for 2021 , delta bursary 2021
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021