The News now at Ejes Gist Nigeria is that Prince Charles has tested positive for coronavirus, according to a statement from the Buckingham Palace.
“The Prince of Wales has tested positive for Coronavirus,” it said in a statement, using his official title.
“He has been displaying mild symptoms but otherwise remains in good health and has been working from home throughout the last few days as usual.
“The Duchess of Cornwall (Camilla) has also been tested but does not have the virus.
“In accordance with government and medical advice, the prince and the duchess are now self-isolating at home in Scotland.”
The couple were tested by the state-run National Health Service (NHS) in Aberdeenshire in northeast Scotland, it said.
PAY ATTENTION TO : Shocking as Sanwo-Olu Orders Closure Of all Markets in Lagos
“It is not possible to ascertain from whom the prince caught the virus owing to the high number of engagements he carried out in his public role during recent weeks,” it added.
Queen Elizabeth II, 93, and her husband Prince Philip, 98, retired to Windsor Castle, outside London, on March 19.
They brought forward their Easter break by a week because of the coronavirus outbreak. Britain has more than 8,000 confirmed cases of the disease, and 422 people have died.
# Prince Charles
Pay Attention To:
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited