Boms was sworn-in as Acting Deputy National Secretary of the All Progressives Congress at the APC National Secretariat, Abuja on Monday morning.
Worgu Boms is a Nigerian lawyer and a former Rivers State Attorney-General and Commissioner of Justice.
He replaced former Deputy national secretary, Victor Giadom.
In 1992, he gained entry into the Nigerian Bar and National Youth Service program. Shortly after, he started practicing with the law firm of Serena David Dokubo & Co in Port Harcourt before founding Worgu Boms Chambers.
Boms is affiliated with the Nigerian Bar Association and the International Bar Association. He has taken part in Conferences and Workshops in Nigeria and overseas, including the Cambridge International Symposium on Economic Crimes.
He has chaired the Port Harcourt branch of the Nigeria Bar Association.
In 2011, he was appointed the Attorney-General and Commissioner of Justice in the cabinet of Governor Chibuike Amaechi
Boms went to State School Elekahia, Port Harcourt and Government Secondary School, Eneka. He had his tertiary education at the Rivers State University of Science and Technology and received his B.L. certificate from Nigerian Law School.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021