Applications are invited for:
Job Position: 2020 – Internship – Global Banking – Nigeria
Ref Id: INGBNG20
Job Location: Nigeria
Global Banking / Overview
- Global Banking helps purchasers monetary wants throughout greater than 60 markets, offering options to over 5,3000 purchasers in a number of the world’s quickest-rising economies and most energetic commerce corridors. Our purchasers embrace giant firms, governments, banks and buyers headquartered, working or investing in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Our sturdy and deep native presence throughout these markets allows us to facilitate commerce, capital and funding flows in and for our footprint, together with throughout China’s Belt and Road initiative.
- Our Global Banking staff gives client protection by means of international Industries group, monetary & strategic buyers group, banks and dealer sellers, international subsidiaries, buyers and insurance coverage, industrial actual property targeted Relationship Managers.
- We collaborate more and more with different segments: introducing Commercial Banking companies to our purchasers’ ecosystems – their networks of consumers, suppliers, prospects and repair suppliers – and providing our purchasers worker banking companies by means of Retail Banking.
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 4th May, 2020
- Graduates / Freshers
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Abuja, Enugu, Lagos, Rivers (PH)
About the Programme
- The Formal Internship Programme is the Bank’s structured Internship programme. As an intern, in the summertime earlier than your ultimate year as a pupil, you will work straight on actual world issues to hone your expertise, create lasting relationships and find out about your strengths. The Formal Internship Programme is meant to create a pipeline to the International Graduate Programme.
- Internships is a 10-week program, relying on location, and are open to candidates who can be found to begin on our full-time graduate programmes in September 2021.
- Internships sometimes happen throughout June – August, relying on location.
- 10-week program will contain on-the-job coaching and an innovation mission which exposes you to the inside workings of our enterprise to supply actual work expertise.
- You’ll be paired up with a buddy from the International Graduate (IG) Programme and to set you up for achievement throughout your internship and supply you insights into what could possibly be your subsequent position as an IG.
- You’ll be assigned a mentor whom will give you ongoing steering and mentorship all through the internship.
- High performing Interns can be eligible for placement within the Bank’s International Graduate Programme.
- To apply for an Internship place, you have to have the authorized proper to work on a everlasting foundation within the nation for which you’re making use of for the total length of the internship. If you’re making use of within the US, you have to have the authorized proper to work on a everlasting foundation. If candidates are making use of for a job within the UAE, we might contemplate purposes from nationals of Middle Eastern and North African nations.
- Interns should be of their penultimate (second to final) year of undergraduate research. We will settle for internship purposes from ultimate year college students who’re required to finish necessary National or Military service after commencement.
- The Bank doesn’t sponsor work permits for the needs of Internships.
- All Interns taking part within the Bank’s Formal Internship Programme can be evaluated throughout 10th week of employment. Evaluations can be utilized in ultimate recruitment choices for the International Graduate Programme with an intention to supply a suggestion earlier than the internship is accomplished.
Note: The Bank doesn’t sponsor work permits for the needs of Internships.
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]