Harding revealed that she had been diagnosed with the disease in August 2020, and that it had spread to other parts of her body.
Marie shared the good news on Instagram, calling her “beautiful” daughter “a bright, shining star.”
Here are some things to know about Sarah Harding.
- Sarah Nicole Harding was born in Ascot, Berkshire, on November 17, 1981.
- She was an actress, model, and singer from England.
- Harding’s professional career began in 2002, when she won a spot in the girl group Girls Aloud after auditioning for the ITV reality show Popstars: The Rivals.
- With their song “The Promise,” Girls Aloud won “Best Single” in 2009.
- Harding released her final single, “Wear It Like a Crown,” on March 24, 2021, ten years after recording it.
- During 2011, Harding was engaged to DJ Tom Crane. From late 2012 to late 2014, she was also in a two-year relationship with DJ Mark Foster.
- After a battle with breast cancer, Sarah Harding died at the age of 39.
THanks for reading about Harding Actress Death. Also read Omah Lay Age, Net Worth, Biography, Record Label, Wiki, State, Wife, Real Name
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer