For all available vacancies, the Rivers State Judicial Service Commission Recruitment 2021 application process has started. Download the online application form or submit your application at rsjsc.rivjobs.ng.
Rivers State Judicial Service Commission Careers 2021 was announced shortly afterwards, a recruitment portal was opened for applicants to apply for the job vacancies.
We know, however, that many applicants have problems when trying to access the recruitment portal of the Rivers State Judicial Service Commission, do not panic as the portal is now open.
ALSO APPLY FOR : Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment 2021 ( Massive Recruitment of 10, 000 Graduates )
Is Rivers State Judicial Service Commission Recruitment Form Out?
The recruitment department of human resources (rsjsc.rivjobs.ng) of the Rivers State Judicial Service Commission has stated via the official 2021 recruitment portal that her annual recruitment exercise is ongoing.
1. POSITION AND QUALIFICATION
Qualification: Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) and Barrister at Law (B.L.)
B. HIGHER REGISTRAR
Qualification: A University degree or its equivalent.
C. CONFIDENTIAL SECRETARY
Qualification: University Degree or Higher National Diploma in Secretarial Studies
D(i). Assistant Works Superintendent
Qualification: TT II + WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE (with at least three credits with pass in English Language and Mathematics)
D(ii). Craftsman (Electrician, Carpenter, Plumber and Generator Mechanic)
Qualification: TT III + WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE (with at least three credits with pass in English Language and Mathematics).
Qualification: WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE (at least five credits including English Language)
F. CLERICAL OFFICER
Qualification: WASC GCE/NECO (at least five credits including English Language and Mathematics).
G. COMPUTER OPERATOR
Qualification: Certificate in Computer Studies, WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE (with at least three credits, including English Language).
H. MOTOR DRIVER/MECHANIC
Qualification: FTT I + Valid Driver’s Licence + WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE (with at least three credits and pass in English Language and Mathematics).
I. SANITATION PERSONNEL
Qualification: First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) or its equivalent
J. SECURITY PERSONNEL
Qualification: First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) or its equivalent.
Qualification: First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
Rivers State Judicial Service Commission Job Vacancies 2021 Requirements
To apply for this job vacancy Applicants must be willing to provide the following:
- Full name, with Surname First and in Capital letters
- Post desired
- Date of Birth, Home Town and Local Government Area of origin
- Current postal address including contact address in Port Harcourt and GSM number
- Marital status
- Educational institution(s) attended with date(s)
- Academic qualification(s)
- Working experience, if any
- Names and addresses of three referees.
How to Apply for Rivers State Judicial Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Go to application portal: rsjsc.rivjobs.ng to complete the online form and submit.
- Secondly, upload your credentials (as it required in the site) including the most recent passport photograph.
When is Rivers State Judicial Service Commission Recruitment Portal Closing?
The closing date for these application is on the 17th January, 2021.
[sc_fs_job html = ‘true’ title = ‘Rivers State Judicial Service Commission Recruitment 2021 )’ title_tag = ‘h2’ valid_through = ‘2021-09-30’ employment_type = ‘FULL_TIME’ company_name = ‘Rivers State Judicial Service Commission’ same_as = ” logo_id = ” street_address = ‘Any Street’ address_locality = ‘Port Harcourt’ address_region = ‘Rivers State’ postal_code = ‘234’ address_country = ‘Nigeria’ currency_code = ‘NGN’ quantitative_value = ‘80000.00’ base_salary = ‘MONTH’ css_class = ” ] Apply for Rivers State Judicial Service Commission Recruitment 2021 [/sc_fs_job]
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Cement Recruitment for Graduate
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non-Academic Staff
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State