The Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (‘NSIA’ or ‘the Authority’) is a Nigerian financial institution focused on international investments as well as key sectors of the Nigerian economy. By improving Nigeria’s infrastructure and providing economic stabilisation assistance during times of economic stress, our organisation is well-positioned to play a critical role in sustaining national economic development.
The monthly salary for a Financial Adviser at NSIA Insurance is estimated to be NGN 120,000. This figure represents the median, which is the midpoint of the salary ranges calculated by our proprietary Total Pay Estimate model and based on data from our users. The monthly base salary is estimated to be NGN 120,000.
The average salary for a Financial Adviser at Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) is NGN 194,000 per month in Nigeria, which is 61% higher than the average NSIA entry level graduate salary of NGN 120,000 per month.
How much does NSIA pay?
What is the highest salary at NSIA?
The highest reported salary for an employee at NSIA is currently NGN 10,000,000 / year.
NSIA entry Level Salary
Entry level graduates earns over N120,000 monthly including others allowances contained in Federal government working condition act.
Recommended for you
- [New] Top 10 highest salary paying companies in Nigeria
- Nigerian Correctional Service Salary Structure and their Ranks
- Nigeria Police Ranks and Salary Structure for DPO, ASP, DSP
- NASENI Salary Structure, Scale, and How Much Graduates Earn
- NERC Salary Structure – Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission
- Nigerian Air force Ranks and Salary Structure 2022 ( Official )
Thanks for reading. That is all the latest NewsOnline Nigeria on NSIA Nigeria Salary Structure, NSIA Salary Structure nairaland , NSIA Salary Structure.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022