Nigerian Air force Ranks and Salary Structure 2021 all you should know as an interested Applicant Who wants to join the force.
The Nigerian Air force wage structure is a categorized info you’ll hardly discover on the web. How much the Air-force pays its officers month-to-month based on the varied ranks within the Nigerian Air-force varies from what the Navy and the Nigerian Army pays.
While some argue that the Nigerian Navy pays the very best wage within the army, it should be be aware that the wage of the Nigerian Air Force personnel is paid based on their ranks from the very best to the bottom ranks and there are advantages or allowances for officers within the Airforce.
Before we go into details, lets focus on in regards to the Nigerian Airforce and what the organization is all about.
It was after the nation participated in peace retaining missions in Congo and Tanzania that the Nigerian Airforce was founded in 1961. The significance of getting a national airforce to airlift troops in the middle of these peacekeeping operations prompted this.
ALSO READ : GT Bank USSD CODE For Money Transfer ‘Dial *737#
By 1962 and 1964, the method of legalizing the Nigerian Airforce by the Nigerian Parliament began. Eventually, the organization was legally shaped to make sure that the upkeep of the integrity of the airspace was managed whereas fulfilling different air power associated duties as anticipated of the national defence outfit.
Although, the primary batch of cadets recorded in 1962 had been 10 in number, they obtained their coaching with the Ethiopian Airforce. By 1963, 6 had been despatched out to obtain their coaching by the Royal Canadian Airforce.
Later on, the Nigerian Government started to coach these recruits inside the nation utilizing the companies of the German Airforce to coach these cadets.
Just a few years later, their coaching paid off as they had been actively concerned throughout the Nigerian Civil struggle which occurred between 1967 and 1970.
Below are the main goals and targets of the Nigerian Airforce:
- To give the nation the deserved status that’s invaluable in worldwide issues.
- To present shut assist for the ground-based and sea borne forces in all phases of operations and to make sure the territorial integrity of a united Nigeria.
- To guarantee a quick versatile mobility of the Armed Forces.
- To obtain a full complement of the army defence system of the Federal Republic of Nigeria each within the air and on the ground.
The past 45 years, the NAF has recorded many positives and achievements particularly in its involvement in operations to defend the Nigerian territory. From lifting troops through air, logistics provide, and thug fight operations together with peace retaining missions.
As typical, there’s additionally an lively collaboration with the Nigerian Army and the aviation sector, to supply low-level air defence for airports across the nation.
Listed below are the international peace-keeping operations achievements recorded by the NAF:
- the ECOMOG Operations in Liberia,
- the peace retaining mission in Lebanon from 1978 to 1982,
- the UN Military Observer Group (UNIMOG) in Yugoslavia in 1988,
- the OAU peace-keeping Operations in Chad in 1983
- the peace-keeping engagement in Sierra Leone and
- the UNISOM Operations in Somalia and Rwanda.
Nigerian Air force Ranks and Salary Structure 2021
The new salaries of the Nigerian Air Force relies on the Consolidate Armed Forces Salary Structure (CONAFSS) as with all different arms of the Nigerian Military. The Nigerian Air Force Airmen and Airwomen earn good salaries additionally, however not as excessive because the commissioned officers particularly those that are graduates with B.sc and different college levels
Based on the knowledge we gathered, beneath are the Nigerian Airforce ranks and their wage construction in a month.
Luckily for you, this article contains all you should know about the Nigerian Airforce salary structure.
Non-commissioned officers ( Nigerian Air force Ranks and Salary Structure )
- Trainee earns N10,237 month-to-month
- Aircraftman woman is paid N53,892 month-to-month
- Lance Corporal is paid N55,832 month-to-month
- Corporal collects N58,634 month-to-month
- Sergeant collects N69,261 month-to-month
- Flight Sergeant earns N87,119 month-to-month wage
- Warrant Officer is paid N101,974 month-to-month wage
- Master Warrant Officer collects N165,697 month-to-month
- Cadet (Trainee) is paid N44,564 month-to-month wage
- Air Warrant Officer wage is N171,793 month-to-month
- Pilot Officer wage is N187,159 month-to-month
- Flying Officer wage is N218,400 month-to-month
- Flight Lieutenant earns N232,484 as month-to-month wage
- Squadron Leader is paid N248,004 month-to-month
- Wing Comdr earns N342,586 month-to-month wage
- Group Captain earns N352,631 month-to-month
- Air Commodore collects N677,895 as month-to-month wage
- Air Vice-Marshal is paid N1,376,343 as month-to-month wage
- Air Marshal is paid N1,486,451 as month-to-month wage
- Air Chief Marshal earns N1,724,283 month-to-month.
Summary of Nigerian Air force Ranks and Salary Structure 2021
Nigerian Air force Ranks and Salary Structure
Here are the Nigerian Airforce ranks (in ascending order) and their monthly salaries:
- Trainee: N10,237
- Aircraftman woman: N53,892
- Lance Corporal: N55,832
- Corporal: N58,634
- Sergeant: N69,261
- Flight Sergeant: N87,119
- Warrant Officer: N101,974
- Master Warrant Officer: N165,697
- Cadet (Trainee): N44,564
- Air Warrant Officer: N171,793
- Pilot Officer: N187,159
- Flying Officer: N218,400
- Flight Lieutenant: N232,484
- Squadron Leader: N248,004
- Wing Comdr: N342,586
- Group Captain: N352,631
- Air Commodore: N677,895
- Air Vice-Marshal: N1,376,343
- Air Marshal: N1,486,451
- Air Chief Marshal: N1,724,283
Full List of Command Centres of The Nigerian Air Force
The Nigerian Air Force has six command centres the place operations are carried out and they embrace:
- Tactical Air Command headquartered in Makurdi, Benue State.
- Special Operations Command headquartered in Bauchi, Bauchi State.
- Mobility Command headquartered in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.
- Air Training Command headquartered in Kaduna, Kaduna State.
- Ground Training Command headquartered in Enugu, Enugu State.
- Logistics Command headquartered in Lagos, Lagos State.
The Tactical Air Command situated in Benue state was shaped to supply directions for the NAF air tactical forces. This aids in centralizing the NAF Command actions. The Special Operations Command was established to make sure that fight assist are supplied the place obligatory. The Mobility Command alternatively was established for air energy function features starting from tactical and strategic airlifting companies, supporting different joint army operations in combating risk, and so on.
The operate of the Air Training and Ground Training Command is to coordinate the executive and operational command of the coaching actions of the NIgerian Air Force, whereas the Logistics Command sees to the provision and maintainance of all NAF operational tools and amenities to perform the only goal of the NAF.
Full List of Nigerian Air Force Bases & Locations In Nigeria
The bases of the Nigerian Air Force are scattered throughout totally different states within the nation. Below are the places of all Nigerian Airforce bases at the moment:
- NAF Abuja base, discovered inside Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport in Abuja
- NAF Kaduna base, situated on the old Kaduna Airport
- NAF Port Harcourt base, situated in Rivers State
- NAF Benin base, situated in Edo State
- NAF Maiduguri base, situated in Borno State from the place air assault operations towards Boko Haram are launched from.
- NAF Minna base, situated inside Minna Airport of Niger State
- NAF Makurdi base, situated at Makurdi Airport in Benue State
- NAF Kano base, situated inside Mallam Aminu Kano International Airport of Kano State
- NAF Enugu base, situated inside Akanu Ibiam International Airport of Enugu State
- NAF Jos base, situated in Plateau State
- NAF Ipetu-Ijesha base, situated in Osun State
- NAF Shasha base, situated in Lagos State
- NAF Kanji base, situated in Niger State
- NAF Katsina base, situated in Katsina State
- NAF Yola base, situated in Adamawa State
- NAF Mando base, situated in Kaduna State
- NAF Unguwan base, situated in Kaduna State
Nigerian Air Force Ranks Division
The ranks for the Nigerian Air Force are divided into commissioned and non-commissioned officers. The commissioned officers are principally graduates whereas the non-commissioned officers are junior ranks and aren’t graduates.
Ranks of NAF Commissioned Officers
The ranks of the Nigerian Air Force for commissioned officers are 11 in quantity, ranging from the very best to the bottom rank, beneath are the ranks for NAF commissioned officers:
- Marshal of the Nigerian Air Force
- Air Chief Marshal
- Air Marshal
- Air Vice-Marshal
- Air Commodore
- Group Captain
- Wing Commander
- Squadron Leader
- Flight Lieutenant
- Flying Officer
- Pilot Officer
Ranks of NAF Non-Commissioned Officers
From the very best rank to the bottom rank, beneath are the 9 ranks for non-commissioned officers within the Nigerian Airforce:
- Air Warrant Officer
- Master Warrant Officer
- Warrant Officer
- Flight Sergeant
NB: Since no man is an island of data, we consider that these figures of the brand new Nigerian Airforce wage should be for informative functions. If any of the ranks or figures aren’t appropriate please assist level it out with proof so we are going to impact it as quickly as we confirm such proof.
Similar Searches Terms
Nigerian Air Force ranks and salary
Nigerian Air Force ranks and logo
Nigerian Air Force and symbols
Nigerian Air Force ranks and salary 2020
Nigerian Air Force ranks and
Nigerian Air Force and their symbols
Nigerian Air Force ranks and their salary
Nigerian Air Force ranks and insignia
Nigerian Air Force ranks and badges
# Nigerian Air force Ranks and Salary Structure
Pay Attention To:
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- Job Employment Opportunities at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Access Bank Plc Entry Level Recruitment 2021
- Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Delta State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 for Graduate
- Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development Internship Programme 2021
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Kaduna State Independent Electoral Commission Recruitment for Ad-hoc Staff ( KAD SIECOM Recruitment 2021 Portal ) Apply here
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021