ABOUT LifeBank Nigeria
LifeBank ( Nigeria) is a healthcare technology and logistics company that’s in the business of saving lives. LifeBank Global is currently working on the blood shortage problem in Nigeria by connecting hospitals to blood banks, and blood banks to donors.
Job Title: LifeBank Recruitment 2021 for Customer Service Officer
Job Type: Full-time
Reports to: CSA Supervisor
Function of the Role
- The customer service officer is the first line of contact for LifeBank customers. The role will handle incoming and outgoing calls, customer inquiries and provide appropriate solutions within specified time limits.
- Answer calls, messages and web chat enquiries from existing and prospective customers, partners and vendors
- Receive orders, place orders and schedule dispatch of orders accurately
- Escalate complex issues to customer service supervisors for proper resolution
- Maintain records of inquiries or complaints as well as logs of interaction with customers
- Go the extra mile to build and maintain positive trust-relationship with customers
- Provide customers with accurate product and service information
- Establish priorities and sequences for the processing and dispatching of customer requests and orders
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
LifeBank Recruitment 2021 for Customer Service Officer Requirements
- B.Sc in Marketing, Mass communication or any related discipline.
- 1 – 2+ years in a customer service or similar role.
Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of customer service best practices and principles
- Excellent data entry and typing skills
- High proficiency in MS office suite
- Good stress and time management skills
- High levels of empathy.
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Passion for people and health
- Highly organized and detailed
- Loves to socialize and engage
- Very tech savvy and knowledgeable of current trends
- Has high energy levels.
- Work in the office on a shift system.
N60,000 – N70,000 Monthly Gross.
How to Apply for LifeBank Recruitment 2021 for Customer Service Officer
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Previous Lifebank Recruitment
Apply For Massive LifeBank Recruitment 2021
1.) LifeBank Recruitment for Operations Lead
- The Operations Lead will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of LifeBank.
- S/he will be expected to provide oversight to the fulfilment team and ensure LifeBank products are delivered faster and in the right condition.
LifeBank Recruitment Requirements
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Business Management, Operations Management, Project Management or Science-related course
- 3 – 5 years similar experience in leadership level in the healthcare, logistics, pharmaceutical or medical device industries.
2.) LifeBank Recruitment for Sales Manager
- The Sales Manager will be working with the sales team in promoting and selling LifeBank and its products.
- He/She will build market positions for LifeBank in Kano and neighbouring states,by identifying, developing and negotiating business relationships that translate into sales.
- He/She will work to grow the client base of the company, foster client relationships and develop new opportunities for LifeBank’s products and services.
Requirements for LifeBank Recruitment
- B.Sc in Pharmacy, or any of the Biological Sciences.
- 2-5 years experience in Pharma and health sector
- 2-5 years experience in direct sales.
- Experience with a CRM platform
How to Apply for LifeBank Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
3.) LifeBank job for Medical Sales Representative
- The medical sales officer will be responsible for promoting LifeBank and its products to hospitals and blood banks.
- She/he will build market positions for LifeBank by identifying, developing and negotiating business relationships that translate into sales.
- S/he will work to grow the client base of the company, foster client relationships and develop new opportunities for LifeBank’s products and services.
How to Apply LifeBank Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and necessary documents to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline for LifeBank Recruitment : Not Specified.
What is the official LifeBank website.
LifeBank website is www.lifebank.ng
Nigerian Job [Apply Now]
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- FBN General Insurance Graduate Trainee Massive Recruitment
- KDSG Teachers Recruitment of 10,000 Graduates : How to Apply, KDSG Jobs Login Portal, KDSG SUBEB News
- Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment & Internship Job Vacancies (4 Positions)