ABOUT LifeBank Nigeria
LifeBank ( Nigeria) is a healthcare technology and logistics company that’s in the business of saving lives. LifeBank Global is currently working on the blood shortage problem in Nigeria by connecting hospitals to blood banks, and blood banks to donors.
LifeBank is recruiting to fill the following positions;
Apply For Massive LifeBank Recruitment 2021
1.) LifeBank Recruitment for Operations Lead
- The Operations Lead will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of LifeBank.
- S/he will be expected to provide oversight to the fulfilment team and ensure LifeBank products are delivered faster and in the right condition.
LifeBank Recruitment Requirements
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Business Management, Operations Management, Project Management or Science-related course
- 3 – 5 years similar experience in leadership level in the healthcare, logistics, pharmaceutical or medical device industries.
2.) LifeBank Recruitment for Sales Manager
- The Sales Manager will be working with the sales team in promoting and selling LifeBank and its products.
- He/She will build market positions for LifeBank in Kano and neighbouring states,by identifying, developing and negotiating business relationships that translate into sales.
- He/She will work to grow the client base of the company, foster client relationships and develop new opportunities for LifeBank’s products and services.
Requirements for LifeBank Recruitment
- B.Sc in Pharmacy, or any of the Biological Sciences.
- 2-5 years experience in Pharma and health sector
- 2-5 years experience in direct sales.
- Experience with a CRM platform
How to Apply for LifeBank Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
3.) LifeBank job for Medical Sales Representative
- The medical sales officer will be responsible for promoting LifeBank and its products to hospitals and blood banks.
- She/he will build market positions for LifeBank by identifying, developing and negotiating business relationships that translate into sales.
- S/he will work to grow the client base of the company, foster client relationships and develop new opportunities for LifeBank’s products and services.
How to Apply LifeBank Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and necessary documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline for LifeBank Recruitment : Not Specified.
What is the official LifeBank website.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Internship
- Kaduna State Residents Registration Agency (KADSRRA) Massive Recruitment
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Entry Level Tellers
- Current Job Openings at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment for Baggage Handler (Entry-level)
- Ebonyi State Ministry of Trade and Investment Job Recruitment Portal – Apply Here
- US Embassy Recruitment In Nigeria ( Apply Here for free )
- Massive Recruitment at Dangote Refinery for Graduates
- Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment for Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager