A Lecturer in the University of Calabar is being celebrated on social media after he helped babysit twin babies of one of his student during an examination.
The lecturer tagged ”Women who juggle parenting and school responsibilities” the real heroes.
READ ALSO : Goodluck Jonathan Speaks on ‘working for APC’, blasts Sule Lamido
Taking to his twitter page to share photos of the moment, he wrote ;
So one of my students with twins had statistics exams today and I know how stressful it could be writing exams and babysitting, so I took the babysitting responsibility till she was through with the paper.
These women who juggle parenting responsibilities and school responsibilities are the real heros. I don’t know how ya’ll do that..
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )