The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, has fixed the 30th of November for the conduct of the supplementary election in Kogi West Senatorial District.
INEC says it came to the decision after its meeting today at its headquarters in Abuja.
On the same day, the umpire will also conduct a re-run election in Ajaokuta Federal Constituency.
READ ALSO: Kogi Election: Melaye Presents Various Evidence At INEC Office, Demands Cancellation
The Commission could not conclude the election to fill the senatorial seat, after the returning officer, Professor Olayinde Lawal announced that the poll was inconclusive.
He explained that the canceled votes were more than the margin of lead between the leading candidates Mr. Smart Adeyemi of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and Senator Dino Melaye of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021