How To do JAMB Regularization for NYSC Registration?
Candidates who are enrolled in another institution but do not have a JAMB registration number may apply for JAMB Late Application (formerly known as “regularisation”).
JAMB charges a fee of N10,000 for late applications. To complete the task, follow the steps outlined below.
See How to Build a JAMB Online Profile for more details.
Procedure for JAMB Regularization
- If you are a new user, you will be needed to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page.
- Existing users can simply type in their login credentials. To create your profile, enter your valid email address, last name, first name, phone number, state and local government area of origin, and password, then press the Sign Up button. Only one profile is available to each applicant.
- After that, you’ll sign in with your email address and password.
- If you’ve signed in, you’ll be taken to the landing page, where you can see all of the services that are available.
- Select “Late (Retroactive) Application” from the drop-down menu. This can be found in the sidebar.
- The menu item “Late Application” will appear after you’ve selected it. This should be clicked.
- A Transaction ID is created for this service once you select it. This information will be shown on the confirmation tab.
- Confirm the information on the Confirmation Page. Also, take note of the bold red font used to represent the Transaction ID. The Transaction ID would come in handy for any potential references to the Transaction. Your registered email address will receive a copy of this transaction ID.
- If you want to pay with your card right away, click the Continue button. If you want to use another payment method, such as an ATM, cash at the bank, or Quickteller, make a note of the transaction ID because you’ll need it.
- Enter your card information on the Interswitch Payment page and press the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be shown in the “My Payment Section.” After payment, you will receive an SMS and an email with your specific Transaction Identification and payment status. Continue by pressing the Enter key.
- After you’ve made your payment, you’ll be asked to provide the following information:
a. Year of Examination and
b. Number of JAMB Registration
- Inventive+ phrasing The application form will appear after you have entered all of your details correctly. The application form must be completed online. Please note that certain fields are needed.
- To finish your submission, click Submit.
- After you’ve submitted your details, you’ll see an Indemnity Form that you can print.
- 15th. Fill out this form and send it to your school for approval.
- It will be your institution’s responsibility to send the approved form to the JAMB state office.
- The Approved form will be added to your profile once it has been received. When this is completed, you will be notified.
- Your application will now be processed by JAMB. Your information will be updated as requested.
How To do JAMB Regularization for NYSC Registration
How much does it cost to do jamb regularization?
ANS: How much is JAMB regularization? The official price is N5,000. You also need to be aware that an internet café or CBT centre will charge you for their services.
How do I check my jamb regularization status?
Ans: Go to the official portal of JAMB at www.jamb.gov.ng.
- Click on “Students” from the header/menu.
- Click on “check matriculation list”
- Select the year in which you wrote your Jamb examination in the first box.
- Enter your Jamb registration number in the second box.
- Click on the button: fetch my details.
How long does it take for jamb regularization?
According to the matriculation board, they usually complete JAMB regularization approval within 24 hours of collecting the stamped indemnity forms from your schools.
Is jamb regularization compulsory?
..It is compulsory for all graduates to be cleared by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to qualify for mobilization by the NYSC.
Pay Attention To:
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited