The Tony Elumelu Foundation is Africa’s leading proponent of entrepreneurship. Our goal is to empower women and men across our continent. To increase economic growth, poverty reduction, and job creation. We believe that the private sector’s role in Africa’s development is critical, and that it must generate both social and economic wealth.
Through his investment company, Heirs Holdings, the Foundation was founded by African investor and philanthropist, Tony O. Elumelu, and represents his personal commitment to creating a new generation of entrepreneurs. The Foundation is active in all 54 African countries.
ALSO CHECK : Chevening UK Government Scholarships Programme 2022/2023 for Study in the UK (Fully Funded)
Our mission is carried out through our programme, research, communities, advocacy, and convenings, such as the annual TEF Forum, Africa’s largest gathering of entrepreneurs, and TEFConnect, the continent’s digital hub for entrepreneurs.
To achieve its mission of creating prosperity for all, the Foundation draws on its strong relationships in the public, private, and development sectors.
Building on the success of the Programme and its unique ability to identify, mentor, and fund entrepreneurs across Africa, the Foundation is increasingly sharing its robust delivery platform and collaborating with organizations such as the United Nations Development Programme, the African Development Bank, the International Committee of the Red Cross, GIZ, and United Bank for Africa Plc to make a lasting impact.
Through its Entrepreneurship Programs, the TEF has trained, mentored, and funded over 9,000 young African entrepreneurs from 54 African countries. It’s digital networking platform, TEFConnect, provides capacity-building support, advisory, and market linkages to over 1 million Africans.
Following the Covid-19 economic disruption, this year’s intervention prioritizes the economic recovery of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and young African entrepreneurs.
Business Management Trainings
Undergo world-class business management training to equip you with relevant knowledge to building an impactful and profitable business.
Access new markets
Gain access to new markets with over 1,000,000 users across all 54 African countries on our platform.
Connect with entrepreneurs, mentors, and investors alike across and beyond Africa.
Tony Elumelu Foundation registration
How to Apply for Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant.
- To apply for Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant, click on the apply button above and sign up. You should sign up using a valid email.
- To verify your account, click on the email sent to you.
- Visit Tony Elumelu Foundation login portal https://tefconnect.net/login and login to complete the process.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Asaba Specialist Hospital Massive Job Recruitment for Graduates and Non-Graduate
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2022
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment For Graduates
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- Landmark University Recruitment for Non Academic staff