Bovi Ugboma, a well-known Nigerian comedian, has put his youngest son, Chuchu, up for sale after he broke his third television this year.
The comedian posted photos and videos on his Instagram Story, warning his son for breaking the television.
One of the pictures was captioned, “For sale! He broke the third TV in a year.”
In one of the videos, Bovi’s voice was heard questioning his crying son, “Who broke the TV? You’re crying. Are you not the one that broke the TV?”
Chuchu is the third of Bovi’s children. The comedian got married to Kris in 2007 and they have three children together.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Delta State Ministry of Technical Education Massive Recruitment for Graduates
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies