The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) is a Nigerian police that analyzes financial crimes such as advance expense rip-offs (419 rip-offs) and money laundering. The EFCC was established in 2003, partially in action to pressure from the Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering (FATF), which called Nigeria as one of 23 countries non- cooperative in the worldwide community’s efforts to remove money laundering. The business has its head work environment inAbuja
Applications are invited for the position noted below:.
CHECK THIS JOB ALSO: West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2020 Recruitment
Job Title: Detective Superintendent (DS)
Job Title: Detective Inspector (DI)
Slot: 20 Openings PerState
- Candidates should not be above the age of 25 years.
- Candidates should have NCE or ND.
- Applicants should not be wed.
Application Closing Date
22 nd January,2020
Method of Application
Eligible prospects should continue to the EFCC workplace near to them and get the EFCC Recruitment Form, fill the kind as advised and send on or prior to the stated date.
Below is a list of states under your jurisdiction and design template to be utilized to input information of prospects per state and per cadre for ease of recommendation.
List of EFCC Offices Nationwide
The EFCC workplaces are zoned with various states under jurisdiction.
“Abuja Zonal Office (No.5 Fomella Street, Off Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse II)”
Benin Zonal Office (No 1 High Court Road, GRA).
Benue Zonal Office (Plot 193, Gondu Aluor Rd, Old GRA).
Borno Zonal Office (Plot No.80 Babashehu Lami Street Opposite Ekanemi College, Tatun Wada Layout).
Enugu Zonal Office (Plot 106 Federal Government CollegeRoad Independence Layout).
Gombe Zonal Office (No 4 EFCC Street, New GRA).
Ibadan Zonal Office (16 A, Reverend Oyebode Crescent, Iyaganku).
Ilorin Zonal Office (No 1 Catchment Close, Off Forest Road, GRA).
Kaduna Zonal Office (No 4 Wurno Road, Badarawa).
Kano Zonal Office (No 2 Hajj Camp Road).
Lagos Zonal Office (No 15 A, Awolowo Road, Ikoyi).
Port Harcourt Zonal Office (6A Olumeni Street, Old GRA).
- Port Harcourt
LIKEWISE INSPECT THIS TASK: Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) Massive Job Recruitment 2020
Sokoto Zonal Office (No 7 Super Quarters Rd, Off Sama Rd).
Uyo Zonal Office (No3 Akparawa Crescent Off Edet Akpan Avenue [Four Lane] Ewet Housing).
- Cross River
Pay Attention To:
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Job Employment Opportunities at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Massive Recruitment at Tecnimont Nigeria Limited
- Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development Internship Programme 2021
- Delta State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 for Graduate
- Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Kaduna State Independent Electoral Commission Recruitment for Ad-hoc Staff ( KAD SIECOM Recruitment 2021 Portal ) Apply here
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Access Bank Plc Entry Level Recruitment 2021