The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) has commenced its 2021 recruitment of different cadres.
According to a statement signed by its management, supplementary recruitment is beginning with the opening of the portal for applications on Monday, December 13, 2021
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Login Portal, Vacancy.customs.gov.ng 2021/2022. Apply Here
Nigeria Customs Service has commenced recruitment for 2021/2022 cadres. Download Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment 2021 application form Online or Register via their portal vacancy.customs.gov.ng.
How to Login to NSC Portal / Nigeria Customs Service Login Portal
Here are the Requirements and procedures you should follow to apply for the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment for cadres
- Step 1. visit www.customs.gov.ng
- Step 2. click on e-Services
- Step 3. Select vacancy.
Or visit vacancy.customs.gov.ng
Customs Superintendent Cadre ASC II (CONSOL 08)
E-Portal Availability Date – 13 December 2021
Applicant must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND).
Customs Inspector Cadre AIC (CONSOL 06)
E-Portal Availability Date – 15 December 2021
Applicant must possess an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or Nigeria Certificate In Education (NCE).
Customs Assistant Cadre CA II, III (CONSOL 03, 04)
E-Portal Availability Date – 17 December 2021
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications