See how to apply for Nestle Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022. And Nestle Nigeria Plc Nationwide Recruitment for Field Sales Managers
Nestle Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 and Nestle Nigeria Plc Nationwide Recruitment for Field Sales Managers – We are dedicated to improving people’s lives everywhere, every day, as the leading nutrition, health, and wellness company. In fact, improving lives will have an impact on everything we do as a group.
With factories in more than 80 research centres and a presence in more than 130 countries, there are numerous global benefits. We believe in long-term career development and recognise the importance of challenges and motivation in helping you achieve your goals. In its recruitment processes, Nestle Nigeria Plc adheres to the principles of non-discrimination and equal employment opportunities.
Application are invited for:
1. 2022 Nestle Nigeria Plc Nationwide Recruitment for Field Sales Managers.
Location: Across Nigeria
Position Type: Permanent
- Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to improve the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
- Nestlé Nigeria is currently looking to hire Field Sales Managers across its multiple locations. S/he would be responsible for the planning, selling and merchandising of company products in all relevant outlets to achieve approved sales, profit and volume objectives in the assigned territory.
- S / he would ensure the training, coaching and management of Distributor Sales Teams and other Secondary Sales Force (SSF) in the assigned territory.
A day in the life of:
- Ensuring product availability, visibility and accessibility in priority outlets in assigned sales territory, through the execution of the territory sales plans and merchandising guidelines.
- Establishing coverage plans for Distributors and developing route and journey plans for the SSF, ensuring compliance/implementation, in line with field sales plans for the assigned territory.
- Coaching, motivating and developing the SSF by conducting regular field coaching/accompaniment with the various sales roles, to identify their training needs and address them, in conjunction with the Sales Performance Development Manager.
- Following up on Distributor orders and ensuring timely communication of out-of-stock statistics to Regional Sales Manager(s).
- Responsible for the execution of BSO objectives and achievement of Picture-of-Success in the territory /Sales Area.
- Deployment and efficient usage of Optimetriks in achieving Best / Standard /Outlets and visibility superiority in the assigned territory.
- Coordinating and facilitating the Distributor Operations Review process in assigned territory.
- Ensuring adherence to all Company principles and policies, WHO Code and Safety guidelines.
- Communicating cycle objectives and merchandising priorities to all operational Field Sales Force promptly and managing the relationships between Retailers and Wholesalers.
- Providing quality and on-time information on demand forecasts by customers, reports on market dynamics, competitor activities, etcetera.
Nestle Nigeria Plc Nationwide Recruitment for Field Sales Managers – Requirements
What will make you successful:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent.
- 2 – 4 years of experience in a similar role.
- Sound and practical knowledge of the Food and Beverage industry, the various Sales functions and core Business Processes.
- Effective communication and decision-making skills.
- Good time management and planning/organizational skills.
- Ability to be proactive and creative/take initiative.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Market Intelligence – Sound knowledge of Distributor channels and retail outlets, as well as best practices.
- Basic knowledge of Integrated Business Planning process.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence people.
- High level of integrity, good work ethics and self-motivation.
How to Apply for Nestle Nigeria Plc Nationwide Recruitment for Field Sales Managers
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Application Deadline 23rd March, 2022.
- We are calling all Fresh Graduates and those with a maximum of 2 years’ working experience for the Nestlé Central and West Africa Region’s Graduate Trainee Program 2022!
- Kickstart your career at Nestlé; you will experience the excitement that comes with working in the fast-paced and competitive FMCG business while honing your business acumen and leadership capabilities at an early stage of your career.
- We offer an intensive & structured development program over 18 months through multiple rotations in different areas, paired with meaningful roles which are designed to bring out your best.
Nestle Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment – Requirements
The ideal candidate must have:
- A minimum of a Bachelors Degree or a bac+4/5 from a recognized university
- Less than 2 Years working experience after graduation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong analytical skills.
What’s in it for You?
- Work with and learn from the best
- Agile & fun working environment
- Competitive Salary and benefits.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2022.
How to Apply for Nestle Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
See More : Recent Jobs in Nigeria Today
That’s all the information on how to apply for Nestle Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment and Nestle Nigeria Plc Nationwide Recruitment for Field Sales Managers 2022