This job post is about the Current Job Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank for Graduates in Nigeria Today and Stanbic IBTC Bank recruitment for Graduate Personal Bankers.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a significant African banking conglomerate with a global concentration on emerging countries. For 150 years, it has been a cornerstone of South Africa’s financial system, and it today operates in 16 African countries.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technological innovation as a means of ensuring superior client service and cutting-edge financial solutions. Our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working atmosphere is reflected in our rising global success. We are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices to help us push our success into the future.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Stanbic IBTC Bank recruitment for Graduate Personal Bankers
Job Title: Personal Banker (Nationwide)
Job ID: 62137
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
Work Arrangement: Fully Office Based
- Proactively promote a relationship-based offering through operating as a dedicated and primary point of contact for customer in the branch, providing banking solutions which meet the customer’s needs in accordance with each of personal banking segment’s value proposition.
- Provide an efficient personal banking service and support to a portfolio of branch based clients across the Gold, Silver and blue segments.
- Achievement of expansion, cost management and customer retention targets through a proactive call plan and active cross selling.
- Provide customers at the branch with basic day – to – day services.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Retain customers (Blue, Silver and Gold) as per the criteria outlined in the segment value proposition and reflected by the Country segment strategy.
- Liaise effectively with the sales team to ensure seamless transfer of clients after sale has been concluded to relationship management.
- Ensure that the Customer is central to the entire life cycle approach of maximising sustainable value add to both the Customer and the Bank.
- Establish, build and strengthen relationships with customers, based on mutual respect, to retain customers and gain word-of-mouth referrals.
- Place equal emphasis on liability generating (non-borrowing) and borrowing customers.
- Commitment to Service excellence and superior service delivery aligned to SLA’s and turnaround time commitments.
- Ensure that customers are appropriately educated regarding the value of using self-service channels (Internet Banking, ATMs & Mobile Banking) to empower customers and minimise adhoc service requests. Assist with migration to facilitate the migration of customers to self-service channels where appropriate.
- Ensure that customers are well informed with regards to lending application processes (e.g. vehicle finance, home loans, overdraft, credit card, personal loans, etc), credit maintenance processes (e.g. annual reviews) and account conduct expectations (e.g. minimum account balances, provision for debit orders and cheque payments, etc).Clearly and transparently inform customers of contract/account terms and conditions, fees, rates and commissions where applicable. Be prepared to articulate the value added if challenged on pricing. Ensure that qualifying customers (as defined by the Country segment value proposition) are timeously migrated into the correct segment.
- Pro-actively identify cross-sell opportunities within own portfolio of customers to maximise life cycle opportunities. Be guided by the segment value proposition and sales targets as to what the priority products are both from a bank and customer perspective.
- Conduct a needs analysis with all new and existing customers to ensure that product opportunities identified are appropriate to meet the customer’s needs and priorities.
- Conduct a comprehensive calling/contact management programme for all customers aligned with the cost to serve proposition.
- Pro-actively manage the portfolio to maximise revenue for the Bank (referring to fees, margins and sales), minimise costs and risks, whilst maintaining and entrenching the customer’s relationship with the Bank appropriately.
- Retain ownership of customer requests, complaints and applications – follow every task through to completion keeping the customer updated on progress.
- Generate and pass on leads. Follow up to ensure that the customer is satisfied with the service received. Interact and build strong working relationships with Business Banking and CIB colleagues to entrench the holistic customer relationship with the bank. Interact frequently and build strong working relationships with enabler and fulfilment functions (including credit specialists, product specialists and wealth specialists) to shorten turnaround times.
- Attend to all correspondence relating to the portfolio, including e-mails, phone calls, messages, documentation, faxes, queries and complaints, etc.
- Appropriate Monitor initial activation and usage of transaction accounts and proactively take steps to mitigate dormancy.
- Follow proper procedures when closing accounts, including the recovery of outstanding funds/fees and retention of chequebooks/cards.
- Cooperate and work effectively with others in pursuit of team goals by sharing information, providing support, showing care and being considerate of other team members.
- Manage credit and operational risks in accordance with laid down policies and procedures.
- Take accountability for credit management of portfolio, including the completion of referral reports, taking action regarding exception reports to eliminate accounts in excess, ensure that all accounts have limits and that reviews occur timeously.
- Establish and build knowledge and understanding of product and credit application processes to eliminate reworking and ensure acceptable turnaround times for customers.
- Maintain proper records (filing, update customer records on bank system, etc).Ensure data integrity on the banking software.
Key Performance Measures:
- Portfolio/balance sheet growth
- Sales performance (meeting and exceeding of targets as per scorecard and dashboard).
- Financial performance (growth in customer and portfolio revenue through retention, acquisition and increased cross-sell).
- Service quality measured by customer satisfaction surveys.
- Compliance, routine control & audit reports
- Harmonious relationships with sales team, other branch staff, HNI team and support staff.
- Planning and management of customer calling program.
- Minimal non-performing loans, accounts in excess, unlimitised accounts, overdue reviews and credit application rework.
- High score on accreditation exam
- Value targets achieved/exceeded
- Minimal non-performing loans, accounts in excess, overdue reviews and credit application reworks
- Increase in market share
- High score on CEBS
- Continuous referrals from existing customers in portfolio
- High cross-sell ratios at a customer and portfolio level
- Minimal customer attrition – high level of portfolio growth plus low dormancy rates
Stanbic IBTC Bank recruitment for Graduate Personal Bankers Minimum Qualification and Experience
- First Degree (minimum of 2.2).
- Relevant business/financial qualification.
- 0 – 2 years banking experience, preferably interfacing with customers.
- Strong relationship management background.
- Experienced in upholding the highest levels of service.
- Experience in completing credit applications successfully
How to Apply for 2022 Stanbic IBTC Bank recruitment.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Graduate trainees at Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc are paid between 60,000 and 75,000 pounds per month for the duration of their traineeship. During the training time, the monthly salary will cover their transportation and other expenditures. Individuals who are hired after completing the programme receive a monthly compensation of N150,000.
SALARY STRUCTURE FOR CONTRACT STAFF AT STANBIC IBTC BANK IN NIGERIA. Monthly compensation for contract staff at Stanbic IBTC Bank range from 60,000 to 70,000, for a yearly total of 720,000 to 840,000. After a few years, they may be manned, but only if the bank meets certain standards.
ALSO APPLY FOR :
- Graduate Management Trainee at Food Concepts Plc
Current Job Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank
# Current Job Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank
Nigerian Job [Apply Now]
- FBN General Insurance Graduate Trainee Massive Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- KDSG Teachers Recruitment of 10,000 Graduates : How to Apply, KDSG Jobs Login Portal, KDSG SUBEB News
- Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment & Internship Job Vacancies (4 Positions)