Tension In Osun As Angry Mob Destroys, Sets Ablaze Adeleke’s Billboards
Ejes Gist Newspaper reports that an angry mob damaged and set ablaze Senator Ademola Adeleke’s campaign billboards in Ejigbo town, Ejigbo Local Government Area, Osun State.
According eyewitness reports, a crowd was seen smashing and tearing down billboards in several parts of town.
- Angry mob set tear down Senator Ademola Adeleke’s campaign billboards
Adeleke is a gubernatorial candidate for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the Osun 2022 election.
The cause of the incident had not been determined at the time of filing this report, but it is believed to be related to the recently concluded Osun PDP primaries for the Osun State House of Assembly and House of Representatives elections.
- Angry mob set ablaze Senator Ademola Adeleke’s campaign billboards
According to sources, the mob may have been sparked by supporters of popular candidates who lost in the primaries.
Pay Attention to: BREAKING: Landlord, gateman arrested for allegedly killing 4-year-old boy for ritual (Photos)
Some hopefuls who are seeking re-election but were left out by Senator Ademola Adeleke have expressed emotions of betrayal in the aftermath of the poll.
That is the latest Naija News Today on Tension In Osun As Angry Mob Destroys, Sets Ablaze Adeleke’s Billboards
Nigerian Job [Apply Now]
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment & Internship Job Vacancies (4 Positions)
- KDSG Teachers Recruitment of 10,000 Graduates : How to Apply, KDSG Jobs Login Portal, KDSG SUBEB News
- FBN General Insurance Graduate Trainee Massive Recruitment