Nigerian Senator says Boko Haram get weapons from armed forces
- Senator Ali Ndume has revealed where members of Boko Haram are getting their weapons from
- According to the former Senate leader, the insurgents steal arms and ammunition from troops, security agencies
- Ndume made the disclosure during an interview that was aired on Thursday, April 29.
Senator Ali Ndume, the chairman of the Senate committee on Army, has opened up on the source of Boko Haram weapons frequently uses to unleash terror.
Ndume claims that most of the arms and ammunition used by the dreaded insurgents were stolen from Nigerian soldiers, armed forces, and other security agencies.
The lawmaker, who represents Borno South in the Senate, stated this during an interview on Channels TV Politics Today that aired on Thursday, April 29.
ALSO READ : Watch Moment Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka Blesses Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Backs Him in Biafra Struggle, Ask Buhari To Honourably Resign
According to him, the insurgents are getting desperate to get arms and ammunition after the army boss turned the heat on them. He went on to note that the terrorists also get weapons from Libya and Chad.
When asked if the terrorists occupying some parts of the northeast region is a setback, Ndume said not really. He explained that the insurgents hold on to the towns due to the insufficient number of troops on ground.
# Boko Haram Get Weapons From Armed Forces
Nigerian Job [Apply Now]
- KDSG Teachers Recruitment of 10,000 Graduates : How to Apply, KDSG Jobs Login Portal, KDSG SUBEB News
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Access Bank Entry Level Recruitment & Internship Job Vacancies (4 Positions)
- FBN General Insurance Graduate Trainee Massive Recruitment