Apply for Teach for Nigeria Recruitment Portal 2021/2022
Apply for Teach for Nigeria Recruitment 2021 following the guide below:
Are you interested in joining Teach for Nigeria? If yes, ensure you read this post to the end to get everything need to stand a chance of being shortlisted in the Teach for Nigeria recruitment 2021.
The Teach For Nigeria Fellowship is a transformational leadership program that equips Fellows with transferable leadership skills to effect change beyond the classrooms in the communities we serve.
After the Fellowship, alumni of Teach For Nigeria build on their classroom teaching experience to drive long-term systemic changes in the educational sector in Nigeria as they progress into leadership roles in their varied professions.
The Teach For Nigeria model is based on the proven success of 40 country organizations including Teach For America, Teach First UK, Teach For Ghana, Teach For Bangladesh, Teach For Nepal and Teach For India, who are all part of the Teach For All network.
Here is the Teach for Nigeria Recruitment Portal
When is the Teach for Nigeria 2021 recruitment starting?
Requirement for Teach for Nigeria Recruitment 2021/2022
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for Teach for Nigeria job:
- Visit the Teach for Nigeria login portal at https://teachfornigeria.org/
- Follow the instructions on the Teach for Nigeria official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
How to Register or Apply for the Teach for Nigeria Form
Your application is key to your success in the Teach For Nigeria (TFN) Fellowship selection process.
You must ensure that you answer every question in as much detail as possible. Remember that your application shall be a mirror of your experiences, and it will be reviewed by a team of trained reviewers to ensure every applicant goes through a fair and consistent process.
- State your Name and Surname carefully as stated on your official ID card. Also, enter your email address correctly to avoid any errors.
- Read the questions properly to understand what skills and experiences Teach For Nigeria is looking for. Research the organization for more information about the kind of applicant who would be successful.
- Take your time. It could take several hours and a lot of concentration to complete an application form.
- Think about what’s behind each question. What is Teach For Nigeria looking for?
- Read and follow all the instructions carefully and always answer truthfully.
- Use a word processor document to write longer answers so you can edit and spell check them first.
- Keep all your certificates with you to fill in the academic information correctly. If you have work experience, have all the experience and achievements stated clearly.
- Keep your application consistent with your resume.
- Proofread your application to avoid grammatical errors and make sure you do not miss out on any part of your application. Also, read the acknowledgement emails carefully after submitting the form.
- Last but not the least, “Do not lie, or exaggerate the truth”: Never lie on your application form. You are likely to be caught out in the interview or later in the selection process. If you are offered a place on our program, you will be required to provide references and original certificates of your qualifications.
The Closing Date for Teach for Nigeria Recruitment are as follows;
- First Application Deadline: April 4, 2020.
- Second Application Deadline: May 23, 2020.