The ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) has released a revised schedule of activities and timetable for its October 16 nationwide State Congresses to elect party officials at that level.
Senator John Akpanudoedehe, the National Secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Caretaker and Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee (CECPC), made the announcement in an Abuja statement on Thursday.
“In accordance with the provisions of Article 11:A sub-sections (i-xiii) and Article 17(i) of our party’s Constitution, the CECPC of our great party has approved the revised timetable and schedule of activities for the conduct of Congresses across the federation’s states to elect party officials,” he said.
According to Akpanudoedehe, the purchase of forms for State Congresses began on Wednesday (September 15) and will conclude on Monday (October 11), while aspirants for State executive positions will be screened on October 13 and 14.
State Congresses, he said, would convene on Saturday (October 16), while appeals arising from the exercise would take place from October 23 to 30.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022