Zimbabwe’s Ministry of Health and Child Care has confirmed the nation’s first death from coronavirus.
Radio/tv host, Zororo Makamba, who was the son of telecoms tycoon and politician, James Makamba was the second individual to check positive for the coronavirus in Zimbabwe.
The nation’s ministry of health confirmed that the 30-year-old succumbed to the Coronavirus illness (COVID-19) after he was hospitalised over the weekend.
Minister of Information, Publicity and Broadcasting Services, Monica Mutsvangwa additionally confirmed his dying in a statement saying:
“I have received the news of the passing on of Zororo Makamba with great shock, extreme sadness and deep sense of shock. He is a victim of the worldwide pandemic that is Covid-19”
“I extend my sincere condolences to the Makamba family as well as to relatives and friends of Zororo Makamba. Zororo will be solely missed”, she stated.
Zororo Makamba, who was additionally an entrepreneur and communication skilled was the host of ‘state of the nation with Zororo Makamba.’
Pay Attention To:
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited