Zonal Manager at the Edo State Internal Edo State Internal Revenue Service RecruitmentRevenue Service
Zonal Manager, Edo State Internal Revenue Service – GL09
Job Code: PGRD75
- Responsible for supervision and coordination of all tax offices within a Zone, ensures revenue targets are met for all the different revenue types within the zone and ensures the effectiveness of key internal revenue processes such as assessment, collection, filing of returns, enforcement, etc
ALSO READ : Job Vacancies at Zenith Insurance Careers
- Candidates must have not less than 10 years’ cognate experience with extensive knowledge of individual / corporate / partnership tax law and practice, strong accounting, analytical, and research skills, excellent stakeholder management as well as written and oral communication skills.
- A first degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics & Statistics or related discipline, from a recognized University as well as professional certification from CITN, ICAN, ANAN, ACCA, or other professional body are also required.
General Requirements for Zonal Manager at the Edo State Internal Revenue Service
- Candidates must possess the minimum academic and professional requirements for the role as stated above.
- Candidate must also be computer literate,with good interpersonal and leadership skills and be able to work effectively in teams.
- Candidate applying for this job must not have been more than 40 years of age by December 31, 2020.
26th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
- Make sure you fill in all your details correctly. Zonal Manager at the Edo State Internal Revenue Service
- Multiple applications will not be tolerated and will attract automatic disqualification.
- All fields marked with (*) on the application page are mandatory.
- N.B All file upload size must not exceed 100kb!
- Candidates may only apply for 1 position. Multiple applications will result in disqualification , Zonal Manager at the Edo State Internal Revenue Service
- EIRS does not require candidates to make any payments to any person or organization with respect to this recruitment exercise.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and each candidate shall stand the same chance of gaining employment.
- This recruitment campaign shall be free, fair and merit-driven.