Governor Abdulaziz Yari of Zamfara State Thursday backed a name on President Muhammadu Buhari to declare a state of emergency within the state.
Yari, based on News Agency of Nigeria, NAN, spoke at a press briefing in Gusau and stated, “I’m additionally in assist of the declaration of state of emergency if it is going to save the lives of individuals of the state.”
Four college lecturers had in a press release made out there to THISDAY on Wednesday referred to as on the president to declare a state of emergency within the state over the large violence and killings occurring within the North-west state.
The dons, Prof. Jibrin Ibrahim of Centre for Democracy and Development, Abuja; Dr. Abubakar Mohammed, Centre for Democratic Research and Training, Zaria; Prof. Massoud Omar, Centre for Democratic Research and Training, Zaria; Dr. Saluihu Mustapha, Department of History, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria; and Malam Mohammed Abubakar Nasiru, additionally of Department of History, Ahmadu Bello college, Zaria, had requested the president to intervene in Zamfara as a result of the state of affairs had gone uncontrolled of the state authorities.
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )